Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anafrias Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Just had a baby and no peiod
    I just had a baby 3 months ago my 1st peiord was on Feberuary 17 and this is march 17 and no period I am going to wait until the end of the month and I have a 7 year old and a 3 moths old baby what should I do and I been having sex with my husband do you think I am pergency or should I wait until the end of the months
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 19, 2007, 07:43 AM
    It can take a while for periods to come back to normal after having a baby. I didn't have a period for over 6 months after my son was born. But I conceived my son when my daughter was only 3 months pregnant. You are very fertile after having a baby. I would say, take a test, see what happens. Hope you get the answer you want!
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 19, 2007, 07:44 AM
    It is normal for your period to not be on track after having a baby. By the way congratualtions!! Are you on some type of birth control?

Mar 19, 2007, 07:56 AM
    No I am not on brith Cotrol what so I do should I wait until the end of the month to take a test or take one now
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 19, 2007, 07:59 AM
    I would say wait... are you experencing any preganancy symptoms right now besides the missing period?

Mar 19, 2007, 08:02 AM
    No not exerencing no pregancy Symptoms just my period has not come I had a preiord on Feburay 17 and this monthe no period
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 19, 2007, 08:08 AM
    I would wait and test when you are a week later than you think you should have your period. I got pregnant exactly 4 weeks after giving birth. I was breast feeding and hadn't seen a period since the birth of my first. There is exactly 10 months between the 2 children. So it is possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having a baby [ 9 Answers ]

I would really like to have a baby but I understood that if me and my partner have the same blood type we will not be able to have a baby. I am AB positive and my partner is also the same. Will we not be able to have a baby as we have the same blood type My partner have been having...

Baby name [ 5 Answers ]

Is the name Rowan okay for a boy and does anyone know a middle name that would go with it?

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Baby was taken [ 16 Answers ]

On may 23 of this year my daughter, then was eight months old, was taken from me because someone called DCF on my husband and me. My daughter had a bruise on the butt and they took her. They tried to blame it on my husband, he was arrested and then the charges of child abuse were dropped. Now we...

I want my own little baby [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone how all doing me good but I am really depress B/c I am trying everything that I can to get pregnant but nothing is working at all.. We try erverything that we can but nothing seems to work for me and it reallys sucks b.c I know that I can the live that it wants the things it needs and...

View more questions Search