Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jun 18, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Help with apology
    I haven't been able to see my boyfriend for a long time because of his parents hatred for me. His mom calls the cops on him over stuff like him taking the car to see a friend when its his car but insured in her name. A bit after he gave me a promise ring we broke up and I acciedenty hit him in the head with an object by being disorientated and aiming for the wall.

We have been back together since but his parents don't know because they heard me saying things like "i dont care what your parents thing they are so controlling" and only addmited they heard that aftrr the break up.

My boyfriend is 21 and I am 19 and he lives on their property but in a trailer.His parents threatened to call the cops on me if I ever go near their house.

I don't know if I should appoligize or what. I have a feeling she will become even worse with how she keeps us from each other. And if I do appologize I would have no clue what to say. Apologies and confrontation scare me so much.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2012, 04:11 AM
    Why doesn't he talk to his parents? It should be his battle to fight if he thinks you're worth fighting for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apology to Alty... Truly [ 33 Answers ]

Okay, I'm upset everyone. I probably shouldn't mention this here but I have to. I just got a PM from someone that frequents this thread. I consider this person a friend. We don't seem to be online at the same times often, but when we are I've always thought that we like each other, that we're...

Public apology [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone If you have read my post on "what can I do he is losing his sex drive because of my mother please disregard all information you have read. Since a young age I have had a vendetta against my mother and have made some very malicious comments to and about her this post was just...

Apology not accepted [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have this guy that I recently met who became one of my good friends in a short period. He was nice and we got along together... I loved it. But then he told me he liked me and I didn't know how to handle that. You might say "oh, just tell him that you want him as a friend and blah, blah,...

View more questions Search