Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    griffers90 Posts: 57, Reputation: 12

Jun 11, 2009, 03:48 AM
    Public apology
    Hello everyone

If you have read my post on "what can I do he is losing his sex drive because of my mother please disregard all information you have read. Since a young age I have had a vendetta against my mother and have made some very malicious comments to and about her this post was just another example of this. I apologize for upsetting her and assassinating her character on such a public profile and would like to take the opportunity to apologize to all those who read and gave advise on this post for misleading and lying to you.

I have decided that I am going to work to resolve my issues with my mother as well as take steps to improve my character.

Apologies
    Griffers90
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jun 11, 2009, 03:49 AM

Huh,okay...
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 03:56 AM

I read that thread but it is in Adult Sexuality. I guess your mother read what you wrote about her. It would have been best if you wrote this on that thread so the members who responded on that thread could see this post.

However, I know writing what you wrote wasn't easy and it shows how big of a person you are. Hopefully you and your mind can work on building a relationship but it won't happen overnight. Give it time and a chance. Best of luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 04:35 AM

The things we do come back to us.

I would be concerned over the time and effort that experts here did that may not be too willing to help you the next time
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Jun 11, 2009, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by griffers90 View Post
    Hello everyone

If you have read my post on "what can I do he is loosing his sex drive because of my mother please disregard all information you have read. Since a young age I have had a vendetta against my mother and have made some very malicious comments to and about her this post was just another example of this. I apologize for upsetting her and assassinating her character on such a public profile and would like to take the opportunity to apologize to all those who read and gave advise on this post for misleading and lying to you.

I have decided that I am going to work to resolve my issues with my mother as well as take steps to improve my character.

Apologies
    Griffers90

Love,
    Griffer's mom

I could be wrong, but that's the first thing that popped into my head... my apologies if this was truly Griffer.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 06:58 AM

Rena you could be right about her mother posted that because it doesn't make sense. In her other thread she didn't attack her mother character but simply stated how her mom is inteferring with her relationship and the toll it is taking on her relationship.

To the OP your best bet is to move out asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I go from here after husband's apology? [ 8 Answers ]

OK. Brief history on me: Grew up in home where brother beat me and Mom. I was stupid enough and desperate enough to get out of that by dating a guy who also abused me--but at least he got me out of the home where I was abused, huh? I was strong enough--after 11 years--to dump him and 'move on' buit...

Apology poem! [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good apology poem.This is a guy I only met once who I did something to. I have not spoken to him in awile.I would like to send him a poem.So any suggestions will help.. Thank you

Apology not accepted [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have this guy that I recently met who became one of my good friends in a short period. He was nice and we got along together... I loved it. But then he told me he liked me and I didn't know how to handle that. You might say "oh, just tell him that you want him as a friend and blah, blah,...

View more questions Search