Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latizzle18 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Should I take him back
    Hello my name is La Toya about a month ago me and my boyfriend of 2yrs broke up because I found out that he was seeing another girl. I called the girl and she said that they never had sex or anything like that it just seems as if when he comes over he just gets money from her but they where suppose to be in a relationship, so when I asked him he told me the same thing she said , so I took him back because he did not have sex with her , and under the condition he never see;s her again everything was cool until a week later when I found out that he was talking to another girl who he was suppose to be in a committed relationship with for a year she and he admitted to having sex. So we broke up , the only thing is that last week I found out I was pregnant and I still love this guy with all my hurt, and I don't want my child to grow up in a brokin home, he ask me would I take him back and he will never ever cheat on me again but I am not sure what should I do :o :o
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 01:20 AM
    Remember this :-

Cheating doesn't only mean when you have sex with someone other than your partner.
    There is also physcological cheating...

This man is not one to trust.

Now that you are pregnant you can still inolve him in the bringing up of your child as a father but not as your partner.

Im sorry to say but I believe he could hurt you again in the long run.
    latizzle18 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2007, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by latizzle18
    hello my name is La Toya about a month ago me and my boyfriend of 2yrs broke up because i found out that he was seeing another girl. i called the girl and she said that they never had sex or anything like that it just seems as if when he comes over he just gets money from her but they where suppose to be in a relationship, so when i asked him he told me the same thing she said , so i took him back because he did not have sex with her , and under the condition he never see;s her again everything was cool until a week later when i found out that he was talking to another girl who he was suppose to be in a commited relationship with for a year she and he admitted to having sex. so we broke up , the only thing is that last week i found out i was pregnant and i still love this guy with all my hurt, and i don't want my child to grow up in a brokin home, he ask me would i take him back and he will never ever cheat on me again but I am not sure what should i do :o :o
    Okay thank you I understand were you are coming from
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Focus on your child but a relationship with the father is something else all together. You will not be happy with a liar and a cheat, father though he will be. Let him support his child but thats it.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Yes that's exactly what I was trying to say, but Tal said it better :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get him back [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just broke up tonight and I want to get him back but also want to wait awhile so he won't think that in missing him already, let me give you some history : we have been together for about a year and we have a baby girl on the way I don't want her to grow up like I did with out a...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

View more questions Search