Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candy14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 07:10 PM
    I don't know whether to contact my ex boyfriend?
    I broke up with my ex 5 months ago. He was great but I have an ex husband that really pushed him to his limit. He was a little jealous of that. Of course I begged him back and he blamed my ex husband and his ways. Time went by and I would call him and he would say he was not interested right now.

Finally at the beginning of Feb I called one last time and he asked what I had been up to over and over. Then said he was not interested right now. I said OK and got off the phone and texted him "I think that was closure for me I wish you nothing but the best but its time for me to move on. He never responded and then leaving 3 weeks later he shows up at my work. He says he stopped by to say hi and to make sure I was not mad at him. I asked him if he was dating or talking to someone and he sad yeah but he wasn't ready to move on. I got upset and asked him what he was doing here and to just leave me alone.

I walked away and have not heard from him since. That was 3 months ago.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Take your closure and move on with your life. Why look back?
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 02:57 PM
    You must have had a lot of contact with your ex-husband then, custody over children?
    candy14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 08:11 PM
    We were in and out of court over custody and support! But no one would have ever known because we were soon cordial! My ex needed to be number one and being a single mom that was hard for me to do. Had a lot of contact with ex but we have to for the children! But my ex was a little on the jealous side! We lived together for 2 years. He was always there for me throughout all this. We were planning to get engaged once I finally got divorced. Then one big argument later I break up with him and he wouldn't see me. Said he wasn't good for him right now. He lived 1hour and 1/2 away and drove back and forth everyday for work. He was def committed. He wanted to be friends but I told him no. I know this man loves me but so much happened.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Its hard for anyone to manage two separate lives, let alone two separate people. Maybe its best to take some time for yourself, and let the emotional dust settle so you can fully see where you are at, and figure out where you want to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I wait for my boyfriend to contact me? [ 4 Answers ]

Well this happened before Christmas on the 23rd of December, my boyfriend didn't contact me the day before. So he sent me a message on the morning apologizing that he over slept and told me he loves me and everything. Was a normal message. Then Christmas came and I think he went to spend it with...

Should I contact my ex boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

w\we have been broken up for 3 years now. We where high school sweet hearts. But we grew apart. We were young and needed time to find ourselves, he did say some hurtful things to me when it ended. I feel that I have grown up a lot and maybe he has to but I don't no if I should contact.. because I'm...

Best way to contact old boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to contact an old boyfriend

Ex-boyfriend trying to contact me [ 3 Answers ]

20 years ago, I dated a boy in high school for 1.5 years. We had a very close relationship that ended when he dumped me for another girl. I did not want to have sex with him ( I was a virgin) and this other girl was sending him x-rated notes (You get the picture). I got over him quickly and...

Why does my ex boyfriend still contact me and want to see me? [ 5 Answers ]

Please help with some insite as to why my ex boyfriend of 2 years won't let me go when he was the one that broke up with me?

View more questions Search