Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliadancyger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Dismissed petty theft nursing applicant
    Hello, I am applying to schools of nursing currently and I have a dismissed petty theft charge. Are the chances I get denied from the schools high because of this?
    rlrl2010 Posts: 85, Reputation: 3

Feb 16, 2012, 07:02 PM
    How is the criminal history question worded?
    faizaparvez2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Hi I have been dismissed from work and have a caution too what happens next and can I get a job
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 01:28 PM
    If you are based in the UK, you can actually get a CBR for yourself, if you wish to do so contact me as it's a difficult process.

Andy
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 01:28 PM
    If you are based in the UK, you can actually get a CBR for yourself, if you wish to do so contact me as it's a difficult process.

Andy

As with a CRB you shall be able to see if it even shows up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a dismissed/expunged charge for petty theft larceny show up on a first advantage [ 11 Answers ]

My current employer Wells Fargo is about to start finger printing and a third party agency First Advantage will be doing the background check. Since being. Hired I was charged for petty theft larcency. The charge was dismissed and I paid to get it expunged. I was never arrested or finger printed....

Nursing jobs, and a dismissed domestic violence charge. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22years old I am in nursing school, when I was 19 Iwas arrested for assult on a female and assult with a deadly weapon, the charges were dismissed after I got a pray for judgment in North Carolina. I have talked to the nursing board and they will give me a lincence, but I am not sure if I will...

Will a dismissed misdemeanor petty theft case show up on Livescan? [ 1 Answers ]

Due to deferred entry of judgment, my son's misdemeanor petty theft case was dismissed by the court after he completed his theft class and submitted a DNA sample. We went back to court with our attorney and the judge dismissed the case. We obtained the court docket which clearly states that it...

Petty theft 79.00 [ 3 Answers ]

My question is what will happen in court for misdomeanor theft?

Petty theft [ 7 Answers ]

It has been 6 years now since this happened is there anyway to erase it from my files or not have it show up during background check. I know the answer is prob. No but I thought I would ask. It was for a bag that was $500 bux and I had to serve 2 days in jail...

View more questions Search