Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miichellee Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2012, 04:55 AM
    I don't understand why I feel this way!
    Ok, so I started going out with my so call boyfriend now ex in January. Everything was going great but I wasn't taking him serious cause I was well, I felt like I was in love with this older guy. That he was just brain washing me for about 4 years and so I ended up cheating on this guy with him. I ended up telling my boyfriend cause at the moment, I didn't care if it was over. But now I want us back together.

I want to work things out. I don't care about the other guy anymore. I've open my eyes but the thing is like 3 weeks ago, I went threw my ex boyfriend phone, and I saw a lot of girls, pics. And pics of him kissing his ex, And has pics with her in his wallet He explain why he has them. Didn't make sense. This big fight, blow up, caused me, and him to be messed up. But now he says he wants to be with me, but he doesn't even try, and I really want to be with him, but I don't trust him. I don't know what to do with this feeling! Its so hard to even explain is there any way we can fix this?
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 7, 2012, 05:33 AM
    May I ask how old are you?
    sparks123 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2012, 08:39 AM
    I think it was stupid of you to tell him you cheated, when there was a chance you would want him back. Never tell a guy you cheated, unless you're going to continuously do it. There is no way to actually work it out because you both will never fully trust each other. Even if you get back together and "pretend" everythings okay, there will always be doubts about cheating.
    miichellee Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2012, 01:15 PM
    I'm 19

@ sparks we'll liike I said the whole reason I said it was cause I didn't care if the relationship was over but it flip back to me I didn't think ill want him back but now I want him more than ever and yeah I understand I don't they'll ever be trust
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Give yourself time away and have some fun without him in your life, and start fresh with some one else. Less drama, and misery that way. Hey it just didn't work, so walk away, and don't look back.

Too much poison in this relationship, for it to ever work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

How to make this girl understand how I feel about her [ 5 Answers ]

So I have liked this great girl for a while now. I feel stronger for her than any other person I have ever liked. We are great friends and we talk a lot. She knows that I used to like her but I don't think she realizes how strongly I feel about her. We are comfortable talking with each other and I...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

A friend tried to kiss me and I acted as if I did not understand. Now I feel weird. [ 38 Answers ]

A friend tried to kiss me and I acted as if I did not understand... now I feel weird. I have never been in a relationship, but I still understand certain things... at least I think so. This one is a regular friend, know him for a couple of months now... never thought he was interested in me, for...

View more questions Search