Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanmarie45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 02:46 PM
    Felony friendly temporary staffing
    I am looking to find temporary staffing in Portland, Oregon right away so that I can buy my children christmas presents. I have all kinds of administrative office experience but once employers find out I have a past I never get called back
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2011, 05:01 PM
    What is your question? What is your background/past?
    NailTech Posts: 61, Reputation: 9

Nov 25, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Im guessing your "past" has to do with a felony, try being a Customer Service Represenative. If you can't afford toys for christmas try going to Toys for Tots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony friendly degrees [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently got out of prison 10/19/09 and I'm having difficult getting a job. I have two felonies 1st and 2nd degree sales of a controlled substance. I would like to go to school but I'm not sure what to go for and what jobs out there will be felony friendly after I get a degree?

How do I calculate cost of goods sold in the Temporary staffing industry? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I calculate cost of goods sold in the staffing industry?

Felony friendly careers [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 class D theft felonies, however I am interested in going back to school. What Careers should I look into .

Staffing a store [ 2 Answers ]

I'm working for a company that is drastically cutting back on payroll. I work in retail sales in a customer service related business. Interaction with customers is needed for sales yet management wants the store to be staffed with single coverage for about 4 to 5 hours a day. Does anyone else deal...

3rd Party Staffing Agency Worth While? [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in a professional opinion regarding the third party staffing agency that has a few jobs that they are looking to fill for companies, and then finding individuals with resumes to fill them. I have been to a temp agency before and found a job, but want to know if it is worth while to...

View more questions Search