Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Sep 5, 2011, 07:04 PM
    Am I a healthy weight?
    I'm 14 years old, my birthday is in January, so 14 1/2. I'm worried about my weight. I am 5'6 1/2 last time I went to the doctors. I might be 5'7. I'm not sure. I weigh 130-127lbs. Depending on when I weigh myself. I feel fat. I can't work out, because my dad won't take me to a gym. I've lost a lot recently. I don't eat very often anymore. I know people say "It just makes you fatter!" That's a lie. I'm getting skinner and losing weight. But I've tried doing the weight+height calculators but I don't know. Please tell me what you think.
    Height = 5'6' 1/2- 5'7'.
    Weight = 130-127lbs. Depending on certain things.
    THANKS! XOXO
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 5, 2011, 07:35 PM
    You're a healthy weight, and actually, people are right, if you don't eat, you will get fatter. Not instantly, but sooner or later you body will conserve fat because you're not eating properly.

The best way to lose weight is to eat healthy, and exercise. Starving yourself will only hurt your body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

What is a healthy way to gain weight. [ 2 Answers ]

I use to lift weights all the time when I was in high school because I played baseball. Now I'm almost 20 and I haven't lifted weights for a good year now and I find myself out of shape. I've always had a hard time gaining weight. When I was lifting I had a lot of muscle mass which made me weigh...

Is this weight healthy? [ 5 Answers ]

If your 14(girl) and weigh about 110 pounds, is that healthy?

Am I at a healthy weight [ 3 Answers ]

At the beginning of 8th grade I weighed 141 and I was 5ft 4inches, Now I am 130 and 5ft 5inches. I lost weight but I want to loose more. Am I at a healthy weight. I am a girl, and I have been dancing since I was 3 and now I am 14. I dance 4 nights a week.

Healthy weight ? [ 3 Answers ]

Is 70 kilos a healthy weight for a woman?

View more questions Search