Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chantelle.m. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 08:18 PM
    Belly peircing
    I had my belly pierced last week and the top of the barbell is trying to go into my skin ? I'm wondering how long this would take before it went in completely because I can't get to a peircist now ? Thanks
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Sep 2, 2011, 01:56 PM
    It won't go in completely because the top ball is stopping it, it's too tight, you should go back to the piercer as soon as you can to get it sorted out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with my belly peircing I'm so worried about I [ 2 Answers ]

I've had my belly piercing for 3 months now I cleaned it everyday for 1 month and then after that I only cleaned it 2 or 3 times a week and 2 weeks ago I realized there was a light red bump next to my piercing where my 1st belly piercing scar was it doesn't puss it doesn't hurt so I don't think...

Belly peircing in pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I had a belly peircing for almost 2 years ago... Does it have any effect if ever I'm pregnant??

My Belly Button Peircing is infected. What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

My bellybutton peircing has a big bump where it was originally peirced and the barbell it NEXT to the bump now. Very crooked. I am pretty sure its infected. What can I do about the bump and infection and is there any way I can get it back like straight?

Belly Button Peircing [ 9 Answers ]

I got my belly button peirced around 2 weeks ago And there is a yellow discharge coming out Dose that mean its infected:(

Belly peircing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got my peircing done around November, I cleaned it 3 times a day but this month I have just stopped cleaning it , I might only clean it once in about 2 weeks. I was told that if you clean it a lot you're weakening the tissue around the peircing which invites more bacteria. Do you think by...

View more questions Search