Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahay19 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 04:08 PM
    Why am I not popular?
    Why is it the whores and huuuge attention craving drama loving stuck up preppy *****es get all the attention they wantt?
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 04:12 PM
    Because they're not as angry and as unapproachable as you are.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 04:38 PM
    ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to slapshot_oi again.

Popularity is not everything. And not all attention is good. Some of the girls that were most well-known at my high school were known for things I would never want to be known for. The people that did know me knew me as someone who was dependable, honest, and hard-working. And I'd rather a few people know me for those kind of qualities than for being a whore or a drama queen by everyone.

Aug 23, 2011, 04:40 PM
    I'm really not an angry person at all. You don't know me, please don't judge? Kthanks. I'm just asking a question bro.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 04:43 PM
    I was popular in high school because I was smart and at the top of my class.

Aug 23, 2011, 04:44 PM
    Thank you justcurious55 ! :) haha that's a really good point

Aug 23, 2011, 04:45 PM
    Lolol , Wondergirl. I got the highest average in my school 2 years in a row now and I'm not popular. Things have changed !
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ahay19 View Post
    lolol , Wondergirl. I got the highest average in my school 2 years in a row now and I'm not popular. things have changed !
    I don't believe things have changed. We need to talk.

Aug 23, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Wondergirl.. I'm sorry, but I believe that they have. If being smart made you popular that that's all cool but I am smart and I'm not.. sooooo
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 04:50 PM
    Wondergirl.. I'm sorry, but I believe that they have. if being smart made you popular that thats all cool but I am smart and I'm not .. sooooo
    Then there is something else going on with you.

Aug 23, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Like what?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 04:55 PM
    Tell me more about your life at school.

1) If you are in a group of, say, five people, what happens?

2) How do you decide on where to sit and eat at lunchtime?

Aug 23, 2011, 05:03 PM
    5 people? Haha well it kind of depends on who and what the situation is! If they are my really good friends I'd probably have a really good laugh and , I'd have a conversation with anybodyy! And a little laugh if they are nice!

& I either sit with my group of closer friends (probablyy most often), or I have a few guy friends I sit with sometimes, and there's another clique of girls I sit with sometimes because I have a few friends in it! orr sometimes with this girl in my class if her friendss went out and she wanted to stay and have a chat with me! I just sit with whoever I had plans to sit with that day :p
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 05:13 PM
    Do you make the person you are talking with the most important person in your life for that time?

Aug 23, 2011, 05:15 PM
    Um, well I listen to them and pay attention to the conversation and stuff! I wouldn't say they are the most important person in the world :P ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 05:17 PM
    For that time, I said.

What if you were with someone you don't like much? -- say, a teacher assigned the two of you to do a special project.

Aug 23, 2011, 05:22 PM
    I'd make the most of the situation! Like this girl on my soccer team doesn't like me, and I'm not a big fan of her either, but we talk to each other and stuff as if we're bestkind! I still respect her. And we need to work together on the team so we kind of act like we're friends when we both know we don't really like each other that much :p its all cool
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 08:56 AM
    im really not an angry person at all. you dont know me, plz dont judge? kthanks. im just askin a question bro.
    Lol

Then don't judge others, for instance, the "whores and and huuuge attention craving drama loving stuck up preppy *****es".

I call it like I see it.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 11:54 AM
    What does being popular mean to you? And what is it that you would like to be popular for. The people you are choosing to judge are the "whores and and huuuge attention craving drama loving stuck up preppy *****es". I am going to guess that you are not wanting to be one of those people considering that you are talking down on them, if you wanted to be popular you can just do what they do. So... what is it that you would like to be known for? In high school, which was not too long ago for me, I was pretty popular because I knew everyone, and everyone knew me because of my grades (not the highest but pretty high) and for being a good friend.

Good Luck,
    Javi

Aug 24, 2011, 02:18 PM
    lol

Then don't judge others, for instance, the "whores and and huuuge attention craving drama loving stuck up preppy *****es".

I call it like I see it.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Well people that sleep around at like age 14 are whores I'm afraid. And I know a lot of them really well , enough to know that they love their attention and drama. & they are very concerned wit their looks and "preppy" I KNOW these people so I can tell you these things for a fact. You don't KNOW me! So you can't say anything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is sanskrt so popular ? [ 4 Answers ]

Why do you want all this translatons on sanskrt ? I would understand that if you are indians but this is puzzeling me ? Why do you fund sanskrt so attractive ?

Which is the most popular Blog now ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to Blogging. Can someone tell me : 1- Which is the most popular blog at present time ? 2- How to join ? The methods and conditions ? Tks in advance !

Popular? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here I go I have been in the same extracurriculars with all the popular people.They have always been nice to me, but lately they have included me more.One girl I have known forever, and we friends.Another was unpopular then became populatr, so she is my good friend.More are nice, and some...

View more questions Search