Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 29, 2011, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    I do not fully agree with this statement. I have smoked many a blunt and never once has there been coke or crack in it. BUT it does happen the numbness and everything she is explaining does sound like there may have been coke in it. But most hardcore drug users (crack coke etc...) are not going to waste their drugs on someone else.
    You can disagree if you want, but when labor and delivery is empty, I work in the ER. I've seen heart attacks caused by smoking an "innocent" blunt happen in teens when the UDS reveals cocaine use. Crack is very inexpensive compared to cocaine. They aren't wasting their drugs on someone else when they are sharing the blunt. As a matter of fact, I transferred a 29 year old who was pregnant and had a positive UDS, with a MI (myocardial infarction (heart attack)) to a higher level of care just last week because she shared a blunt.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Is this where you got that she was 15?
    Hello again, J:

I suppose... Whaddya want? I just smoked a big one myself. Anyway, 17 isn't much different than 15.

excon
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 29, 2011, 09:28 AM

I do not fully agree with this statement. I have smoked many a blunt and never once has there been coke or crack in it. BUT it does happen the numbness and everything she is explaining does sound like there may have been coke in it. But most hardcore drug users (crack coke etc... ) are not going to waste their drugs on someone else.
    So just because you've never smoked a joint that was laced with something means it doesn't exist.. Come on now!

OP: We can't tell you what "high" is for you because it can be different for everyone. When I was high I was always laughing and tingly. Does that mean it's the same for you? Absolutley not, only you know when you're high, but keep in mind limitations and moderation. Just like food :D
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You can disagree if you want, but when labor and delivery is empty, I work in the ER.
    Hello again, J:

One can't say that things never happen... I'm SURE there's a crack head out there who puts crack in his blunt, although it's very hard to smoke that way. But, in the marijuana world as a whole, NOBODY adulterates their good pot... It's like saying that people dilute their Pinot Grigio with grain alcohol.

In fact, since there isn't a marijuana exchange commission to complain to, a marijuana producer/salesman has ONLY his reputation in the marketplace.

excon
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 29, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, J:

One can't say that things never happen... I'm SURE there's a crack head out there who puts crack in his blunt, although it's very hard to smoke that way. But, in the marijuana world as a whole, NOBODY adulterates their good pot... It's like saying that people dilute their Pinot Grigio with grain alcohol.

In fact, since there isn't a marijuana exchange commission to complain to, a marijuana producer/salesman has ONLY his reputation in the marketplace.

excon
    Again, where I come from I have seen a joint laced with more than just marijuana! Does that mean it's everywhere? Absolutely not, but the realit is it COULD happen!
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 29, 2011, 09:36 AM

Well, everyone's high is different.

I don't think it's a good idea to smoke THAT much. If it's making your body twitch, and making you see red, and making your ears go numb... I'm thinking you're smoking too much.

If it's concerning you enough to have to ask other people if it's normal... then I'd say slow it down a little bit.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2011, 09:49 AM

Lets just legalize Heroin and crack... how about Crank...

And how about just going whole hog and getting rid of drunk driving laws...

Fact is there are things one should NOT ingest... there is NOTHING that is safe to smoke... (yeah, Tobacco is included).

Perhaps we should just ask the meth heads and long term Heroin addicts what they think and call their advice on it as indisputable.

People that habitually get falling down drunk have just as much of a substance abuse issue as potheads who half of their life revolves around getting more pot to smoke or trying to convince everyone else how its safer than baby aspirin.

Drunks should not be dictating Alcohol laws... drug users should not be dictating Drug laws... and Murderers should not be dictating Murder laws.

And how does the OP know what he was smoking wasn't laced... with PCP, crank... etc.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 29, 2011, 10:03 AM

Drug abuse is a HUGE problem in this day and age. NO substance should control your ability to function normally-unless it's clinically impossible for you to function without it otherwise.

My grandmother is addicted to painkillers-I mean severely addicted. My lead guitarist can't go more than 24 hours without weed-and I mean it makes him super cranky. I can't go a work day without my coffee.

It's all unhealthy, and we should work to improve it at a society.

I'm going to sidestep the conversation about who should be controlling the legislation regarding drugs.

Marijuana is unhealthy to smoke as any other thing that one would smoke. Several people use it, legitimately, in a medicinal way. As someone with IBS-I can say that it IS useful, and when used appropriately. I have been desperately trying to find a way to adjust my diet so I don't have to rely on ANY drug whatsoever for relief. But, legitimate needs for this drug shouldn't be scoffed at because there are abusers. That can be said of any drug or medicine.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2011, 10:08 AM

Question: do you sometimes get muscle spasms/ twitches when you aren't high, but then when you notice one when you are high it happens more often?
    If so then id say that's fine, just try your best to not care (when high that should be easy enough :D )

I haven't had the red vision, but its been said already, because it can be different for everyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke Weed Everyday [ 33 Answers ]

Im addicted to pot. I LOVE IT, I have been smoking for over 8 years. I work a full time job and go to school, I'm a functional pot smoker, I'm so high strung that when I come home, I want to relax and smoke. That's my only vice, however I spend over 500 a week on it. Exspensive habit, anyway,...

Who sings this song smoke weed [ 0 Answers ]

Who sings the song smoke weed the words are kind of hard to understand it sounds like he is mumbling when he sings

My friends want to smoke weed [ 19 Answers ]

My kindda NEW friend but I know them very good they are nice people care about outhers smoke weed a lot I am getting influnced by that but my clean friend helped me out he is cool with them because theyr nice like I said not bad people but they just smoke weed and like to get high they are smart...

I have to take a urine test but I smoke weed! [ 8 Answers ]

I just started boxing they need these tests done by doctors to see if I'm healthy enough to box I know its not a drug test but will it show up that I've smoked it? Even if that's not what there looking for?? :confused:

Trying to get pregnant but I drink and smoke weed a lot. [ 9 Answers ]

I've been trying to get pregnant for the last few months but nothing seems to be happening. I smoke weed and drink a lot could this effect my chances of getting pregnant. I've also been on the pill for about 7years, could being on the pill for a long time take me longer to get pregnant.:confused:...

View more questions Search