Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jormag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Roommate Eviction
    How do I evict a nightmare roommate? There is no lease.I am in N.J.
    Please help!
    LKEWON Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Feb 25, 2011, 12:30 AM
    Do it when you're awake. And in writing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord/Roommate added roommate without discussion [ 8 Answers ]

My roommate is my landlord. Recently he decided to add roommate to the house. I was never asked,nor was it discussed in any way with me. Two days before the new guys moved in I got a phone call that said, we’re getting a new roommate. He moved into the room next to mine right on time. We, me...

How do you handle a roommate eviction in CA [ 4 Answers ]

Roommate needs to be evicted, on a verbal month to month lease. Does the CA 60 day notice to a tenant apply? How do I handle this?

Roommate eviction/Lease breaking [ 8 Answers ]

I rented a house with a 12 month lease. I am the only signer on the lease. A couple of months down the road, I got a roommate. He has been here for six months, but is not on the lease. I won’t bore you with the details of our problems. I made a mistake taking him in and now it is time for him...

Roommate vs. Roommate evicitions ? [ 13 Answers ]

I am on a lease to rent a room. I found another person to rent the other room. I have lived at this house for 3 years. He has lived here for two months. I want him out because he is a nuisance. My rights as a tenant does not specifically state me as a Principle Tenant, but I've been here the...

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

View more questions Search