Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilme89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 06:05 PM
    If I'm not wet enough during sex can this make me bleed?
    If I'm not wet enough can this make me bleed?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 06:19 PM

Many things can cause you to bleed when you have sex.

How old are you, have you had past issues in this,
    Lube used if not wet ?

Bleed how long, how much ?

Also stop asking the same question over and over and over, I have deleted all of them but this one.

The experts here come to answer when they have spare time ( no one is paid to be here) so it may take several hours to several days to get several good answers
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 26, 2010, 06:21 AM

Fr_Chuck is correct. We need your age and more information to be able to give you accurate advice. Is this a recent problem or have you always had this problem? Do you have a problem every time you have sex or only sometimes?
    jupiter6921 Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Dec 2, 2010, 08:07 AM
    Using a lubricant is good for all parties. There are several reasons that you may bleed during sex that involve medical and physical issues. If it occurs consistently, I recommend discussing it with your physician.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 08:54 AM

Jupiter6921. On the Adult Sexuality board you need to be an Adult. 18 or older. If there is ANY doubt you ask the age of the poster. If someone has asked this question then DO NOT answer until the poster has given their age.

This is a legal issue. We can't give advice to a minor because we will become libel for the results if anything negative occurs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you bleed the next day after having sex [ 4 Answers ]

OK. I had sex about a day ago. I don't think I bleed after having sex. But today I found a spot of my blood on my underwear. I had my period a week ago. Does it mean I'm pregnant?

If I Already had my peirod and had sex after words then bleed out again. [ 1 Answers ]

I had my peirod normal.Then I had sex about a day after my peirod. Then It seemed like I was re starting my peirod about an hour latter all threw that hole night(I know you can bleed from sex but it wasn't that) My question is would that clean out any sprem that might have got in in me? Thank...

Why did I bleed during sex? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I have had intercourse with someone different. He is a much larger size then I am use to. There was enough foreplay and stimulation to arouse me and cause lubrication, so I know it was not a labia tear or anything like that. However, during sex, there were a few times where he was...

Had sex for first time but didn't bleed [ 8 Answers ]

I had sex about 2 yrs ago and I was a virgin but even though it was my first time I did not bleed, my ex and I didn't really care about it because it wasn't such a big deal for us. Now I'm getting married and its arranged and my fiancé they have a culture where when you bleed they wipe it off with...

View more questions Search