Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollylegs_leslie Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 11:34 PM
    Could my elbow be broken?
    Yesterday I fell and landed on my elbow on the cement it has a large bruise covering my whole elbow and is a little swollen, I can move it but it sometimes makes a cracking noise. I thought if it was broken it would be very painfull but I don't know if I should get it checked in case. Could it be broken?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 6, 2010, 11:35 PM

You should absolutely get it checked.

Nov 6, 2010, 11:48 PM
    Yeah but I have full movement and I have broken my arm before and it wouldn't stop hurting unlike my elbow doesn't hurt much at all.

Nov 6, 2010, 11:55 PM
    You see I haven't told my parents yet I don't know what to do?
    Expert

Nov 6, 2010, 11:57 PM

Why didn't you tell your parents?

Nov 7, 2010, 12:06 AM
    Because then I would put extra stress on them and if its not broken then its not worth getting them all worried for nothing.

Nov 7, 2010, 12:15 AM
    What would you do?
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 12:17 AM

Well, I'm a mom so I would have taken my daughter to be checked out.

Nov 7, 2010, 12:23 AM
    Yeah when I injure myself my mum usually gets me checked out but she is very stressed at the moment and I don't know how to tell her?

Nov 7, 2010, 01:02 AM
    Have you or do you know anybody who has broken their elbow?

DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2010, 02:05 PM

Even if it isn't broken, it could be chipped. Your mother would likely be more stressed if you didn't tell her and it went untreated, which can cause more problems for you.

Better to have it checked to see if anything needs to be done to take care of it.

If one of my kids had hurt themselves, thinking they may have broken a bone, and didn't tell me, I would be more upset about them not telling me!
    MarkV777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 07:25 PM
    I have no clue but sumone answer this, my hammock ripped an I fell landing on my elbow. I cried an it swelled a little. Today it really hurts an if I move it I cry. Wat do you think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Front tooth broken in half two days back, broken part is with me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am six years old , two days back I was riding my cycle . I fell down and my front tooth was broken in half. Half broken part is with me. Today is third day. Is there any glue which help to join the two broken parts of my permanent fractured froont tooth. Thanks.

How to repair a broken PVC shower wall elbow [ 5 Answers ]

How do replace a disintegrated shower elbow in the wall? Do I have to bust the tiles?

Hand is not broken but suddenly started having Broken-like symptoms, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I put weight on my hand, it hurts a lot like if it was broken. It's been 3 weeks already. It doesn't seem to go away. But it's only when I put my weight on it. Put weight meaning for example I'm sitting down and I push against the chair to get up. Can this be arthritist or...

Broken elbow under slab [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy, I have a broken elbow under slab and I am trying to get a ball park figure what the cost should be for a complete turn-key replacement job? Trying to make sure I have some type of expectation of what a reasonable quote would look like. Also considered renting the jack hammer and...

View more questions Search