Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PirandelloLuigi Posts: 256, Reputation: 18

Oct 23, 2010, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Amazing how much more info we get when we tell someone to go NC!!!!
    Originally Posted by PirandelloLuigi

Then go cool off not break up. What the heck! Cooler heads communicate better than hot ones. We all leave when we argue, or want to, geez we are mad sometimes but the way a couple agrees to fight is what defines them.

Thats something you work on over time, without the impulsive talk, and actions. Please don't start another thread, just as your questions here.

This is more an over reaction thing I suspect, and if you communicate with her like you do us, you have a lot to learn about honesty.
    But how long should we cool off ? It's been 4 days we did not speak...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PirandelloLuigi View Post
    But how long should we cool off ? it's been 4 days we did not speak...
    And your anger problem is completely solved now? You now know how to "argue" and "fight" in a good, constructive way... more like discuss the situation rather than fight and argue?

Oct 23, 2010, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why should YOU be sorry? SHE broke up with you!

Don't send the photo. She has given up her right to have it.
    OK I won't send it. She has chosen to be away from me, so that's what she will get. I told her I don't believe in breaks cause I know 90% of the time they don't come back or they meet someone else. I wanted to send the photo because she asked for it when we broke up and just put a word underneath to ask if she is OK, just to show that I care. But I guess it is a bad idea...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2010, 06:50 PM

You are wanting to ask if she is OK to get a conversation started to see if she and you can get back together. You know when people are honest with themselves, then they can be honest with others, and you have a big problem being honest. Your are also impulsive, and a lousy listener, and those people with those traits are lousy communicators, just because they cannot see beyond their own nose.

Leave this female alone, until you can get honest with yourself, and stop filling us with half truthful statements, because no doubt, that's probably what you do with her too.
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Oct 24, 2010, 07:26 AM

Do it.
    Send the "I miss you" message with the picture. Also, send flowers to her job. Write her love notes and stick them on her car. Of course you should ask her how she's doing, it's your fault she broke up with you after all. You hurt her feelings, now go say you're sorry for asking her to make up her mind and make your mom happy, too.

Since it's what you want to hear, I'm giving you the advice you're waiting for.

Now you can keep finding excuses to talk to her and try to get back together (which you will eventually achieve), or you can take the other advices, be honest to yourself and move on with your life. If you pick the first option, we will all be here to answer your next thread when you come back with the same problem. Good luck.

Oct 24, 2010, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pandead View Post
    Do it.
    Send the "I miss you" message with the picture. Also, send flowers to her job. Write her love notes and stick them on her car. Of course you should ask her how she's doing, it's your fault she broke up with you after all. You hurt her feelings, now go say you're sorry for asking her to make up her mind and make your mom happy, too.

Since it's what you want to hear, I'm giving you the advice you're waiting for.

Now you can keep finding excuses to talk to her and try to get back together (which you will eventually achieve), or you can take the other advices, be honest to yourself and move on with your life. If you pick the first option, we will all be here to answer your next thread when you come back with the same problem. Good luck.
    I am not going to write anything and no picture, she said she wanted a break to think, so that's what she will have. Yes I feel guilty because I told her to go back to her mom's place if she feels like packing every time we have an argument, but at the same time I was right. She said if she comes back she will only come back if that is resolved and wants to work on our weak spots. She knows I am serious and I want to improve our communication problems. We were together for 6 months and she only moved in with me like 2 months ago and I think we went a little too fast.
    So now only time will tell if we were meant to be or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Almost broke my no contact tonight [ 85 Answers ]

I have started the no contact about 9 days ago. All was going OK. Sad and down but at least there aren't any new pains. I was in the shower tonight and suddenly I think to myself.. I'll just go online and see if my ex is there. No big deal right? So I had a great shower cause I figured I could go...

She broke no contact. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey people, she broke no contact, of course, I answered the phone. Was it a mistake or should I be nice and talk if she want too? It should be OK as long as I can keep my feelings in check but who knows. Some advise please.

Broke no contact to let her know about herself. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay people on this board say that you should do 100% No Contact with your ex no matter what, now I have other post on here that talks about how my ex wanted nothing to do with me anymore and how she tried contacting me after I went no contact on her . Like I mentioned in another topic I wrote, my...

Just broke up with girlfriend, how do I stay on the No Contact course? [ 53 Answers ]

I've read a couple posts on here, explaining that the best way to go about healing yourself is to adhere strictly to the No Contact Rule. I am thinking about doing this, but I have some specific questions to ask about it. In my situation, I am a sophomore at college who met this girl in the...

Broke No Contact - What should I do now? [ 9 Answers ]

Well, it has been a few months now, and I made a mistake and broke the no contact rule with my ex. I had been doing pretty good for awhile, but I got sad and lonely last night and left a message that definitely made it clear that I missed him. I didn't hear back and now I'm so embarrassed. Now,...

View more questions Search