Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Sep 1, 2007, 01:21 AM
    I didn't realize that kt was only 16; however, sometimes people need to have a stern talking to :)
    jessyka_22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Sep 6, 2007, 01:17 PM
    My cousin has the same thing that you wrote about. She is 26 years old and was born a female but metally she is a man mentally she is 100% man so she is looking to get a sex change if that would make you comfortable you should consider it.
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 7, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Comment on KISS's post
    I'm transgender so if you are you can't change

Sep 7, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Comment on Marily's post
    What OK I'm trans that's mean

Sep 7, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Comment on elocin7306's post
    I have those feelings to OK

Sep 7, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    She may be a gay man not a str8 woman this is farely rare but happens
    Telvin82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello e:

There's nothing wrong with you!!! You're a lesbian. Big deal. If your real penis doesn't drop down shortly, go buy yourself a strapon and find yourself a chick to use it on.

Just relax and go with the flow. You're not going to go to hell.

excon

I so Agree with the answer... :D
    elocin7306 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Telvin82
    I so Agree with the answer.....:D
    I guess you really wouldn't understand. Even though I suppress my thoughts for a time, the desire never goes away, and if I could find a way to be a male I would without hurting anyone. However, I truly thought I would get some logical answers from other people through this forum. In fact, I tend to be obsessed in reading posts that I have written about my desire for having male sex organs, and I fantasize about being a male, but wish it was real without affecting life in general. :confused:
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Why not hang out at Lesbian bars? You could meet all kinds of women with sexual and gender identification needs and learn from them what options are available. You could make new friends and ease your loneliness while you sort out where you go from here.

Best wishes in 2008
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by elocin7306
    i am a thirty something mother of two, but have always had manly tendencies in a bad way.

For instance, I would stick a couple of tube socks in my pants, which illustrated my penis and testes, and act on making love to a woman to the point of orgasm, but make like I ejaculated. I enjoy the idea of urinating standing up, and I just can't shake the idea that somehow, I missed the boat, and my penis will eventually drop, and I will get to experience manhood like I am in the closet, from fear of guilt, and god knows what else. However, the last couple of days have been more climactic than usual, and I just can't shake that desire. In fact, I have a sock in my pants as I type and ask for advice.

Am I a man or a woman. What is wrong with me, and why can't I get rid of my feelings of being a man?
    You are definitely transgender and need qualified counselling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

What should a man understand in his woman? [ 12 Answers ]

I gave all the love I could to her, even in a long distance relationship (not exactly cause is only 2 hours away, and we spoke everyday and meet every weekend). I know she loved me back, she cherished about the relation, but recently she told me she doesn't feel the same, that we have not so many...

When a man loves a woman [ 2 Answers ]

How can you tell if a man really loves you if he hasn'st told you but you think he does:confused:

View more questions Search