Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjdoom Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 11:17 AM
    Ovulation
    Just in case I have my period the 3rd.. when counting from your period to ovulation, do you count the days you are on your peroid??
    nursemary Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2010, 11:22 AM

From the day that you first have your period is the first day of your cycle so if you ovulate on day 14 for instance then count 14 days from the first day you started your period.
    vyki Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Aug 28, 2010, 02:13 PM
    You ovulate 14 days before your period so you need to estimate your next period and then count backwards.

Female fertility signals of ovulation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation ? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to concive he bought me an ovulation kit I found out my days and we had made love before, during and after those days but, I still got my period, I took a test and it said negative, does this mean there might be something wrong with one of us or does it just...

Ovulation ? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to concive he bought me an ovulation kit I found out my days and we had made love before, during and after those days but, I still got my period, I took a test and it said negative, does this mean there might be something wrong with one of us or does it just...

Ovulation [ 3 Answers ]

Do you ovulate when having a period? I am 45 and tyring to get pregnant but haven't been having a regular period but this month I had a real one. However my doctor said maybe I am peri-menopausal, hence the irregular periods. So since I had a real period in July, would I be ovulating still or...

View more questions Search