Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoonu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 07:14 AM
    Genitals molested by sister
    I am 20 yrs old boy. I have two sisters there age are 15 and 17 yrs. My father lives abroad for earning money . So most of the time we live with our mother .my mom is a dominating female. The problem has started 5 yrs ago when I have a quarrel with my sister and I has beaten her badly . She started crying and went to the mom . And she told this to my mom. Mom became very furious on me and mom asked to my younger sisters for squeezing my testes if I ever try to beat them or fight with my sisters in future. After some days I have another dispute with my sister and I have slapped her very hard. Surprisingly she reacted very violently and grabbed my testes over my trouser and started squeezing it very hard. I screamed with pain and I pleaded to her for leave my genitals. After some minutes she leave my genitals and became very happy by realizing her first victory over me since childhood. After that incident whenever I has any quarrel or dispute with my sisters they starts squeezing my testes. And forcefully remove my trousers and underwear. And makes my genitals totally nude and then the squeeze my testes and twist it very hard.. Sometimes they do this in front of my mom also. I have asked my mom several time to stop this humiliating punishments given by sisters after taking consent of my mom. But she refused to stop these things. They not only watch my bare genitals molesting but also enjoy it. It is very embarrassing to become nude in front sisters and mother. And they molest my genitals in a wild manner this give a lot of pain and humiliation. How can I stop all these things in my house against these dominating female. What should I do to stop these things.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2010, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yoonu View Post
    what should I do to stop these things.
    You're 20, get a job and move out.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 07:29 AM

Do as NeedKarma says if you can't then stop fighting with your sisters and be nice to them.

John
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 07:29 AM

... is this a serious question?

1. Why are you hitting people? You're a 20 year old male. No one taught you not to hit girls?

2. Why are you even fighting with your siblings? When you're a kid, I get that. But by age 20, you'd think you'd stop fighting, physically.

3. You ever hear about the kid who touched the hot stove? You see, someone said, "Don't touch the hot stove." And the kid touched the hot stove and got burned. You think he went back to touch the hot stove to see if it'll burn again?

You two fought, she squeezed your testicles, it caused pain. Now, I would STOP fighting/hitting your sister, and MAYBE, just MAYBE, she'll stop squeezing your testicles.

Oh, and like needkarma said, get a job, move out.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 07:41 AM
    In the past five years since this began have you told your father even once? If not, why not?

In the past five years, have you gone to the authorities or someone who could influence your mother's thinking and/or actions?

Best idea would be to leave the house and get a place of your own. You are old enough to walk away from those who abuse you. You are old enough to carry with you the lesson that hitting girls is not good.

Are there other family members you could stay with until you are able to live on your own? Have you thought about getting a job abroad?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 07:44 AM

I'm really torn with my suggestion here. On one hand I see a 20 year old man confessing to badly beating his sister, who probably could not fight back, and his mother who probably told his sister to hit him where it hurts.

On the other hand I am a bit concerned about the pulling pants down thing, but if you are able to baldy beat your sister, surely you can stop her from pulling your pants down?

But what I really want to know, is why you are hitting your sisters in the first place?

I will 3rd NK's advice, get a job and move out.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 9, 2010, 08:00 AM

This question doesn't belong in Adult Sexuality, but I'm not sure where it does belong.

Like the other respondents there are a whole series of red flags here. Some of which are hardly credible.

So 5 years ago, when you were 15 and your sisters were 12 and 10 you beat up your sister "badly". That's red flag #1. What could have caused you to beat up on any 12 yr old (assuming it was the older sister) let alone your sister. Second, you say your mother advised your sisters to squeeze your testicles to get you to stop beating on them. That's red flag #2. I can understand a mother telling them to give you a kick in the crotch but actual touching and squeezing to 12 and 10 yr old girls?
    Third, Once you were aware that they now had a hold over you, why did you continue to fight with them? That's red flag #3.
    But the biggest red flag here and the one that makes your story hard to believe is that your mother would let teenage girls (assuming this practice has continued for several years) to undress their older brother and molest him in such a manner. That is one of the sickest things I've ever heard. That raises several red flags on its own.

So, assuming you do not want to report your mother and sisters for assault and molestation, which could result in a whole mess for your family, your best option is to move out.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 08:07 AM

It's self-defensive, not molestation.

I don't feel bad for you. You beat your sibling and she twists and pulls your nuts; tit for tat.

4th on NeedKarma's post: move out.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 08:14 AM

First off, if you are "20", then you are no longer a "boy", you are considered a man. And with this title comes responsibilities. One of those responsibilties is always take care of your family. That means protect them, keep any and all people who would do them harm away. You have no right to raise your hand in anger towards them. You make me sick.

You started this mess with your cowardly behavior. Learn how to act right, and there won't be a problem.

How about getting your own life? How about BEING that man?

Yes, it's wrong for them to pull your pants down and make fun of your genitals. But you are getting what you deserve.

I ask you, what if some guy off the street came into your home, and started hitting your sisters? What would you do? I say probably nothing.

Grow up.

Maybe you are still a "BOY" after all.

Stop whining and change your life.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2010, 09:11 AM

Right... I am sorry if this is all true, but I am finding more and more of "new" posters' stories difficult to believe.

Maybe I have become overly suspicious of late, but I have a feeling that someone has been coming on under new names and/or some people just like to make-up stories and have a go.

OP... if all that you say is true, I apologize... follow the advice you have received. Move out, if you can't on your own, move in with a friend or other family member. Contact your father and make him aware of what is going on. Do it today!

I don't care what country you live in, this is not normal or acceptable behaviour. For your mother to allow this, and even encourage it, says there is something very wrong with her. Get out.

Aug 9, 2010, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    It's self-defensive, not molestation.

I don't feel bad for you. You beat your sibling and she twists and pulls your nuts; tit for tat.
    While I have little if any sympathy for the OP, kicking or punching someone in the nuts when fighting is self defense. Pulling one's pants down, twisting and squeezing their genitals is molestation.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 08:54 PM
    This is a red flag garden.

I too have a hard time with credibility here.

Should have moved out two years ago if this is accurate.

You are old enough to know right from wrong and should have the common sense to find a way to extract yourself.

Like get a job and move out.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2010, 09:11 PM
    Leave.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 10, 2010, 02:05 AM
    Fiction : fabricated story to > ENTERTAIN < or deceive. So the last line of the post says " what should I do to stop these things" well if you actually need advice on how to stop "these things" how about getting snipped? That would sure show them Kung foo grip sisters of yours... and prevent you from procreating. Two birds with one stone
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:15 AM

I'll bet he's really 12 and thinks he's being funny. There is something about this tall tale that indicates a profound lack of maturity. And I find it more than a stretch to take it as credible. After all, what guy... 16 or 20 would allow anyone to pull his pants down and allow anyone to do something painful to his testicles. That is without a much larger person forcibly holding him down.

Aug 10, 2010, 05:37 AM

Like the others, I find this hardly credible. Schools still out and the kiddies are bored. While we can and should question stories like this, we have to allow for the craziness in the world and, at least, entertain the possibility that the story is true.

The fact that the OP hasn't returned yet is another clue that this is a troll. So I'm going to close this thread for now. If the OP wants to discuss his further he can send me a PM and I will reopen it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple near genitals [ 1 Answers ]

I had a pimple about a inch away from the base of my penis it had a hard white puss and bleed a lot for a normal pimple is that normal? Or something I need to be concerned about

Rash on genitals [ 1 Answers ]

What is this rash on my upper thighs and bumps on my skin

Me and girlfriend got bumps in genitals [ 4 Answers ]

OK I was like eleven and a virgin and I got these little white pimple type things on the shaft of ma penis and balls and on the head around the rim there are very tiny bumps. Then when I was 13 I had sex with a 16 year old but it was safe.and she wasn't a virgin (in fact she was well traveled if...

Rash on Genitals [ 2 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend has a rash on his genitals and he told me that it doesn't burn nor does it itch. There is no pus, it's just a pink/red rash on his genital area. Also it doesn't bother him to pee. So I was wondering what it could posibly be. Is it a STD or something? Or is it just something...

Shingles in genitals [ 1 Answers ]

I'm girl in high school and I had had shingles a couple years back on my back and chest, but about 9 months ago I started experienceing the same type of pains in my genital area and small bump appears around my libium minora. Mith time the pains got less severe and now they only seem to itch...

View more questions Search