Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Help! Stretch marks and Dark circles
    For some reason I have stretch marks on my thighs. I have been using palmers stretch mark cream, but I'm not sure if it will work because I have had stretch marks since I was 13 (now I'm 18) which doesn't make sense because I'm 97 pounds. So I realized that its just genetic. Is there anything I can do? And I also have dark circles around my eyes I have had them since I was 5 Who knows why? I'm really sick of it Any tips will help.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Aug 6, 2010, 11:39 PM

What is your height?
    Consult your doctor about these 2 issues, as they could be genetic or something else, but they could suggest products for you either way.
    You could try Vitamin E or Mederma for stretch marks [both used for scars, so you could try them on marks to help fade marks].
    Also it is important to take care of the skin under the eye, which is extremely sensative. You should at any age, use an under eye cream, which you can find in the pharmacy or drug-store from a choice of brands such as l'oreal, or revlon, etc. Or other brands like Pro-x which are more professional. Try looking in Sephora, drug-stores, and consult your dermatologist.
    Also, if you wear makeup, you could blend concealer under your eye, or try an under eye brightener.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

What works best on dark stretch marks? [ 3 Answers ]

I am an african american woman with a very serious stretch mark problem. I recently gained some weight in a very short period. I am working on losing the weight but I don't think it will do anything for the extremely dark and ugly stretch marks I have acquired. I have them on my lower back and my...

Stretch marks [ 10 Answers ]

Does Palmers Cocoa Butter for stretch marks really helps remove the stretch marks?

Stretch marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi friendz how one can get rid of strecht marks without laser treatment or surgery :confused: iz there any cream or lotion for that?

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed last night after I got out of the shower stretch marks on my lower abs. I am not pregnant and my weight has stayed about the same. I did weigh more on the doctor's scale a couple months ago then on my scale at home. At the office it was 207 when I came home that day it was 196 at home....

View more questions Search