Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drhani Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Stretch marks
    Hi friendz how one can get rid of strecht marks without laser treatment or surgery :confused: iz there any cream or lotion for that?
    whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Feb 22, 2008, 04:06 PM
    I've tried them and nothing has worked so far. I think that I am going in for the laser.

Feb 24, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Thanks whyohwhy;;;
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 24, 2008, 12:36 PM
    You can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks by using cocoa butter. It feels great on the skin and smells yummy too. ;)

Feb 24, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Thanks punkchic...
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 24, 2008, 05:21 PM
    I'm sorry to say that stretch marks are permanent, and there isn't much you can do to remove them, unless you have them surgically removed. Cocoa butter will not reduce the appearance of stretch marks, but it's good for dry skin. Other products such as Vitamin E or Bio Oil may help soften stretch marks.
    musicaddict Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 07:51 PM
    you I agree with prettylady... everyone says bio oil or vitamin E and I'm going to try it =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks ? [ 8 Answers ]

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs and breasts because I gained weight really fast, a few months ago I went from 95 pounds to 130, I have used vitamin e and cocoa butter and it doesn't seem to do much of anything and they aren't even fading so I just wanted to know what I should be doing or...

Stretch marks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every one, please if you have any advices on how I could get rid of my stretch marks on my mid calf. I've had them since I was 15yrs though I didn't gain weight dramatically it was only few pounds I put on, and now I weigh 53kg only. Tried many products and creams nothing worked, and lately I...

Stretch marks:S uh oh [ 5 Answers ]

Umm, do stretch maeks on you're thies go away if you lose weight on them, I'm still young so I'm wondering.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible. I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info? Thanks.

View more questions Search