Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeha Posts: 81, Reputation: 10

Jun 5, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Relationship
    Why when you ask someone if they want to be your girlfriend they say no, but they want to be friends, they want to hang out, and chill wit you, but being in a releationship is unacceptable for her. Is she playing games? She know I want her to be my girlfriend compared to any friendly relationship. I told her stright up that I don't want to be friends I want her to be my girl. She said then I guess we not friends. ( still we are friends, that statement really meant nothing cause she did not kick me out her house) I guess we are friends now, but she still hits me up asking me if I want to hang out wit her, yeah due to my feelings toward her I say yes, but usually if girls don't want to be wit a certain guy they usually stop talking to them. Right? What's her deal? Help need answer
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 08:30 PM

It was your choice to say yes after she refused romance, so you have full control over the situation. She wants to be friends without the romance and if you can't handle that then don't hang out with her.

Jun 14, 2010, 01:41 AM

OK thanks that works.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 14, 2010, 01:50 AM
    She may not what you want, which is an exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, but why ruin the friendship.

If she has the qualities you look for in a girlfriend, she has the same qualities as a friend.

Only you can decide if that is comfortable, or if you can accept that love will never happen.

I'm only adding this to whatever has already been said, only because you may lose a person that could be a friend for many years to come.

Jun 14, 2010, 01:11 PM
    [QUOTE=I'm only adding this to whatever has alraedy been said, only because you may lose a person that could be a friend for many years to come.[/QUOTE]

For her to be a friend she then has to keep in contact but all se ever really does is play Xbox and I don't play the same game as her any more so it seems see basically forgetting about me, so I just don't waste my time calling or texting when she is too busy playing games to talk to a "so called friend" as she says.
    redhead1992 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 03:41 PM

Girls like to have friendship first and foremost. Then let it blossom, without a romantic relationship being pushed. Back off, and be her friend. The best relationships are between bestfriends anyway. Get to that point first, then see what happens.
    hallie78 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2010, 03:45 PM

I'm a 14 yr old girl so I may be your age maybe not. But in a girls point of view she probably thinks you are really good friends and should stay that way! I have a lot of guy friends and can't imagine ever going out with them. So just move on... you'll find an even better girl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

I don't know what to do about my relationship [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend haven't been together that long but I really feel like I love him... I've been in love and had my heart broken but this relationship feels even better than the first one... I moved out of my house and into an apartment so we could spend more time together and for a while it was...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

How can you tell if a relationship is becoming serious? [ 3 Answers ]

Aside from actually coming out with each other and having a talk, are there some signs that show a casual dating relationship is taking on a more exclusive, serious tone? The girl I've been seeing now for 2 months is great, and I think she has a lot of potential as a girlfriend but I'm not ready...

View more questions Search