Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeha Posts: 81, Reputation: 10

Jun 13, 2010, 07:59 PM
    Problems with girls
    OK so I'm not sure what it is about, but for some reason I keep giving excuses to myself and my friends why ican't talk to a girl they ask me to talk to. I told them I would talk to any girl but I keep making excuses, the girl are all attractive and I want to but I can't get myself to go up to them and talk to them and attempt to get their numbers, I'm not sure if I'm nervous, scared of rejection, or something else I want to talk to them just can't get my body to move and my mouth to do the talking. Help
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 08:38 PM

Dude you must be young because no female pays attention to guys that run in packs. Don't buy into peer pressure, do your own thing and talk to girls you want to, when you want to, and let your friends play such juvenile games without you.

Jun 13, 2010, 08:44 PM
    let your friends play such juvenile games without you.
    Na it's not like that, they trying to help me get out my shell, but I'm just brushing them off and giving excuses. I've been single for a while and I want a girl but my efforts are below average.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 08:54 PM

Maybe you need to talk to more females, and get to know them without the pressure of scoring a phone number, until you are comfortable around females.

I think its better to socialize, and let them know you as opposed to asking a stranger for her phone number to show your friends. Like I say, hunting in a pack is not a good idea.

Jun 14, 2010, 01:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Maybe you need to talk to more females, and get to know them without the pressure of scoring a phone number, until you are comfortable around female

Actually I'm very comfortable with girl, most of the people, I hang out with are girls. I have many female friend numbers. So I just don't understand,its like any girl I'm attracted to I feel nervous but with females I'm not attracted to I can speak to them with ease

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

The two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have girls [ 5 Answers ]

Two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have gils but one had a boy and the other a girl. The friend moved somewhere else and the other stayed in the town.. and something about the little boy falling into a swimming pool

View more questions Search