Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 20, 2010, 11:28 PM
    I'm still here! But, someone else just came online who I've been helping for a long time concerning a business that he has.
    Jeha Posts: 81, Reputation: 10

May 21, 2010, 04:51 AM

Its OK, I'm just saying I'lll find out tomorrow
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 21, 2010, 12:06 PM
    How was it when you watched a movie together, please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 21, 2010, 03:08 PM

Sounds to me like you are in the friends zone, and that's cool if you can accept and enjoy it. Forget about romance and holding hands though, and that may be hard for a guy wanting a girlfriend to have, hold, and kiss on.

May 22, 2010, 07:51 AM

Well it was OK we basically just sat there and watched in nothing more- but when I went out wit her Friday I was talking to her- her excuse was that she was not even sure what a real relationship consist of. I baically just told her how I felt and how I think we are wth each other but, I suggested to her to think about it( I think it was actually wrong for me say that but owell) but she did agree to thinkabout it and she told me [not to get my hopes up] sadly. Now I kind a see that I should prob just move on now you we can be friends but she's obviously not into me so owell- lol but I didask her to give me a little kiss on the cheek she did I was just messing around though. So what I think
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2010, 08:00 AM

I think you were pushing very hard for what YOU want, and not paying attention to what she TOLD you about HER feelings.

That happens when we get carried away by our own wants. We fail to take the feelings of another into account.

May 22, 2010, 04:12 PM

I must agree wit you, so do you think I should just tell her to just forget about think about it? I'm not trying to force my way on her. I also think I would find it difficult to be just friends, since I've liked her ever since I met her.

May 24, 2010, 09:29 AM

Can I get an answer for my last question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search