Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2010, 09:52 PM
    Sex protection myth
    Is it safe to have unprotected sex in a pool because of the chlorine? The chlorine should kill the sperm and what not right?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 09:53 PM

Yeah, that's a myth all right. Not only is pregnancy still possible, there is still a risk of std's, not to mention an increased chance of vaginal infections for the female. The only time unprotected sex is safe or OK, is when you are in a monogamous relationship, have both been tested, and are trying to conceive.

May 16, 2010, 09:55 PM

So it is worse? Or is it a little better? Just wondering
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 09:59 PM

How old are you? Its just plain stupid.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 16, 2010, 10:23 PM

You're never supposed to have sex in water. The thrusting action forces water into the vagina, and even into the uterus, and the force can cause damage. Not to mention, water can carry all kinds of bacteria and viruses.

Think of this. You know how much chlorine can sting your eyes? Well, your vagina is even more sensitive.

May 16, 2010, 11:56 PM

I'm just wondering. Just came up. Nothing serious.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2010, 02:05 AM
    You can still get pregnant. If you aren't ready to be a father, don't risk it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irish myth [ 5 Answers ]

The Night before my uncle died there came this loud and heavy knock to my window and when we looked out we could not see anything. My Granny believes that it was a sign and we then believed it when we heard about my uncle. There is a fairy called a wichtleins that sends 3 knocks to a person to warn...

Probably just a myth about sex [ 10 Answers ]

Do any type of jew actually have sex through a sheet because they are never suppost to see each other naked or something like that.

The Al-Qaeda myth. [ 35 Answers ]

The Al-Qaeda myth. Was Bush and Blair miss-led, or are they guilty of the fraud and deception too, was it just the neo-conservatives? Who or what was behind the idea of a well organized group with cells all over the world just waiting to strike called Al-Qaeda? :)

I-Doser, a myth? [ 4 Answers ]

I've heard of people doing this, and I somewhat know what it is, but does it really work and how? Does it have any adverse side effects? I just can't find a very reliable resource about it.

Please explain this myth [ 17 Answers ]

I was recently told that you shouldn't feed a baby watermelon during his/hers second summer. I'm sure this is an old wives tale, but the person who told me couldn't remember why you shouldn't. Has anyone ever heard this, & do you know why you shouldn't? Also, I was just reading some postings, & I'm...

View more questions Search