Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

May 3, 2007, 11:56 AM
    I-Doser, a myth?
    I've heard of people doing this, and I somewhat know what it is, but does it really work and how? Does it have any adverse side effects? I just can't find a very reliable resource about it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Brainwaves to induce any imaginable mood, drug, taste (coffee or chocolate), give me a break. Why not experience the true feeling, nowadays you can experience anything you want FOR REAL.

This is an expensive treat www.bestsoftware4download.com.Probably more expensive then the real thing.

May 3, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Thank you for your answer but I can't seem to get your link to work. :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Just go to Google and enter I-Doser, you will find more then you bargained for !

May 4, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Also, a friend tried the meth and cocaine 'doses', and can you actually form an addiction from these? I'm sorry, I'm just concerned about this and can't fully grasp the side effects, long term effects, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hershey's kiss myth [ 10 Answers ]

I recently heard that there was a myth about pulling the paper out of a Hershey's kiss without it ripping? What is it and what are the perameters (can't move the tin foil, lover must be watching, etc.)? Thanks! :D

Greek myth about Ares for school project [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine is currently working on a school project involving Greek myths. He is supposed to choose a Greek god and a corresponding myth and do a presentation and skit. He has chosen Ares, and needs recommendations for a (school appropriate) myth to use. Any ideas?

Please explain this myth [ 17 Answers ]

I was recently told that you shouldn't feed a baby watermelon during his/hers second summer. I'm sure this is an old wives tale, but the person who told me couldn't remember why you shouldn't. Has anyone ever heard this, & do you know why you shouldn't? Also, I was just reading some postings, & I'm...

View more questions Search