Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherteresa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 07:47 PM
    I am 18 weeks pregnant and it feels like my private has been kicked.
    My private feels like someone has hit it with a hammer. It hurts to walk, stand for a long time and the bones between my thigh and pubic area is sore. I don't know why it feels like this and I hope it goes away soon. I am only 18 weeks pregnant and I never felt like this with my other children. Is it something to worry about. It kind of feels like my bone down there is parting.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Mar 13, 2010, 09:26 PM

That's what's happening your ligaments are stretching to make room for baby. It's completely normal!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

28 weeks pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I'm 28 almost 29 weeks pregnant. Is it OK that I still sleep on my stomach? Well its not like I can really help it because I wake up on my stomach. But is it?

Got kicked off a website because of admin reading private messages. Can I sue? [ 2 Answers ]

I was on a website. When I signed up, I was not told that the owner could read our private messages. She read mine and kicked me off because "I said bad things about her". Could I sue her?

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

Sis and I due two weeks apart 1st baby's, family feels I'm stealing her thunder [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to conceive for 15months now and just found out I am 4 weeks pregnant, my sister found out she is pregnant two weeks ago and our babies are due two weeks apart. She and her husband have only been trying to conceive for 5months and I was very happy for them. Now I found out I am...

View more questions Search