Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

May 28, 2009, 07:38 PM
    28 weeks pregnant
    Ok I'm 28 almost 29 weeks pregnant. Is it OK that I still sleep on my stomach? Well its not like I can really help it because I wake up on my stomach. But is it?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 28, 2009, 07:55 PM

You likely are moving about during your sleep without always realizing it. Occasionally waking up on your stomach is not going to be a problem. You will probably find it harder to do at you get bigger and might be more comfortable sleeping slightly to the side or with some pillows tucked around to give you more support. Many women find using a body pillow tucked here and there helps them to be more comfortable.

May 28, 2009, 07:57 PM

Well I can't get comfortable any other way I'm guessing because every time I wake up I'm on my stomach. I already have a good size belly and would have thought by now that I wouldn't be comfortable on my stomach yet I keep waking up on it. Is it a bad thing? Im almost 29 weeks and would have thought I would be over that by now.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 28, 2009, 08:15 PM

If you are comfortable it is fine. Baby is well cushioned and protected, and again you will be shifting about in your sleep.

Do you think being on your stomach for awhile is causing you to wake up? Maybe when you do wake, shift to your side so that you know you are changing positions once in awhile.

May 28, 2009, 08:16 PM

I have always woke up a lot during the night. But when I wake up I do prop my body up on a pillow and lay on my side, that's just how I happen to wake up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

40 weeks pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm already 40 weeks pregnant and I haven't felt any pain whatsoever. Is there something wrong? Could it be possible that I could get induced or do I have to wait until I'm 42 weeks?

I am 28 weeks pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

I have been sick for 3 day and now it has blood in it do I need to go see a doctor

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

7 weeks pregnant can I eat. [ 7 Answers ]

Im 7 weeks pregnant, can I eat prawns?? Im been cravin them a lot recently and I just want to know what I can and can't eat...

View more questions Search