Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mitexi Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2006, 12:03 PM
    I lost my orgasm and I want it back! Can you help me find it?
    You see I have not had sex for well let's see... going on three years now. :eek: In my last relationship I had the best orgasms in my life. When the relationship ended I had to masturbate. I would orgasm when I masturbated. But now when I masturbate I can't get an orgasm to save my life. Is it because it's been so long? Is it that masturbating is just not doing it for me anymore? Do I need the real thing? Or maybe I just need different toys?Help me I lost my orgasm and I want it back! Can you help me?
    Bhavi_baboon Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitexi
    You see I have not had sex for well let's see...going on three years now. :eek: In my last relationship I had the best orgasms in my life. When the relationship ended I had to masturbate. I would orgasm when I masturbated. But now when I masturbate I can't get an orgasm to save my life. Is it because it's been so long? Is it that masturbating is just not doing it for me anymore? Do I need the real thing? Or maybe I just need different toys?Help me I lost my orgasm and I want it back! Can you help me?

Well that's tough don't go doing anything crazy like being a playgirl just find a guy you like and ask him if he in to it I know its crazy but after you do that he will think oh baby and maybe do somink new!!

Dec 11, 2006, 12:18 PM
    I should have mentioned I have no plans in running around with any men. So I need some suggetions on fresh ideas to get me going again. No plans on being a playgirl, no joy in that, it's too easy. And I'm not easy!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2006, 12:20 PM
    Have you tried a BOB?
    A Battery Operated Boyfriend?

Dec 11, 2006, 12:28 PM
    Of course. It's one I have had for many years. It's always been ol'faitful till now. Do I need new toys, different type of toys..?
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2006, 12:30 PM
    Maybe you need to try something new... "spice it up" a bit
    Bhavi_baboon Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitexi
    I should have mentioned I have no plans in running around with any men. So I need some suggetions on fresh ideas to get me going again. No plans on being a playgirl, no joy in that, it's too easy. And I'm not easy!
    Well try something newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    pitbull59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 01:04 PM
    Hi l am 55 went thourgh the menopause 4 years ago then 7 mounths ago l started to lose my sexual pleasure.l had been okay up to then l just can't get any feeling of excitement l love my partener very much . Help.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 5, 2012, 03:13 PM
    Best way to help is not post on a six year dead thread. Post it as your own thread and you'll get a better response from our experts here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I orgasm? [ 2 Answers ]

:( I have being sexually active for less than a year and I really get into it but I never seem to feel much after a few minutes. The time that makes me every bad is that I feel pleasure for a few seconds but it goes away. This has happen to me a lot and I what to know why it happens me that I can...

J-1 Visa, Filling and Tax back - I am so lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, :eek: I am working in the US this year from August 1st until next year June 30 and then switching almost surely to an hb-1 visa. I wonder how to fill my tax forms and I have heard that we can have taxes back. How does all of that work?? Thanks for all the help provided on that forum

Lost est 2.5gb in c drive&cannot find at all? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have lost est2.5gb+ in my memory have deleted some songz,ford racing 3,it made no diff it have fragd my disc ,made no diff,I don't mind if I knew what or where it went but thnkz dj

Orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

When my boyfriend and I makelove I have been squirting and I get everything wet.. how can I stop this.. or what is it.. its embarrassing

I'm so lost, I want him back [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend were perfect. Neither of us were the jealous type, we could go out to the bars and have fun and laugh. Not only were we lovers we were best friends. We had fun doing just about anything and nothing. Everyone envied our relationship. Then about 2 months ago, I started...

View more questions Search