Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harsh777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 01:20 AM
    Is this Skin Lightening Report E-Book real, I mean does it work?
    Is this Skin Lightening Report E-Book real, I mean does it work?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 18, 2009, 07:04 PM
    This e-book has been around for along time now, from what I've read it doesn't offer anything new that has not already been discussed here in the forums already.

I actually purchased a different e-book on skin lightening and it was poorly written with no real information including some mysterious skin lightening ingredient I never heard of. I e-mailed several dermatologists and all responded back with the same answer, they never heard of that ingredient either.

Askmehelpdesk skin lightening forums offer more info than any e-book.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Dec 21, 2009, 03:05 AM

I hate to be this person... but if there's a book about it, that isn't a best seller world wide,. then it probably doesn't work... if it did everyone would have it... same goes with creams, and other "Miraculous". Secret finds... I agree with Nikki... just cruise around here and check the consensus, so far nothing works for everybody... it's trial and error what works for one does the reverse for another...
    harsh777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 04:35 PM

Thank you for the information. The reason to refer to this forum is to get more information about treating hyperpigmentation. I have developed it and am finding treatments for to cure it. So far nothing has proven effective and am considering Ayurvedic treatments.
    Please advice on the same.
    Thanking you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, has anyone use niuma skin lightening lotion before? And how did it work. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,has anyone use niuma skin lightening lotion before? And how did it works.

Honest Review of What and What doesn't work (I'm a skin lightening vet) [ 32 Answers ]

I've been lightening my skin since I was 16. I was on the old Yahoo brightskin forums, and all the other forums way back when Hydroquinone 4%: Defintely worked. Gave my skin a beautiful glow. Couldn't afford to keep buying it since I don't have insurance that covers dermatology anymore....

Is Skin Lightening Report worthwhile ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ! Im Marisa and Im thinking of buying the Skin Lightening Report... Does anyone know if it is worthwhile... please give me your opinion Thanks in advance

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

Real Before and After of Indian Girl's Extreme Skin Lightening Results? [ 16 Answers ]

Hello I am so glad to find this forum. I was a member at a depig forum but it says it got hacked now :( so I found here. I was using 20% benzylarbutin for 4 weeks now and I think I know how it works. My skin gets really red, burns, dries out, then top layer peels off 2-3 days later and its so much...

View more questions Search