Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beanster Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2006, 11:29 PM
    Itemized Cell phone bill
    My husband has a cell phone that has free minutes and he seems to stay within that limit but the bills are different for each month.Is it possible to get an itemized bill for everything,including the free minutes to make my case in arguing with them?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 22, 2006, 07:31 AM
    Most cell providers have a WEB site where you can lookup your bill. Assuming you have a monthly service plan, any amounts exceeding the monthly amount should be itemized.

Haven't you talked to your provider about this?
    beanster Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2006, 09:20 AM
    He stays within the plan/free minutes but the bill is still different by more than 25 dollar every month and when I called they could not tell me why,either.

Nov 22, 2006, 09:43 AM
    I'm confused. Lets say he has a plan for 1000 anytime, unlimited night and weekend minutes for $49.95/mth. Yet they are billing you for $75/mth and can't explain the difference? And you are still using them?

I can understand that taxes and fees are added to the monthly contract payment, but not to the point of 50%.

Call them back and tell them, either they give you an itemized accounting of what's in the bill over the contract fee or you will take your business elsewhere AND report them to your Public Service Commission (PSC). Also tell them that you will not pay anything over the contract fee until they do give you an accounting.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2006, 11:38 AM
    No, if you are not getting a lot of text messages ( if they are not included)

If he is not in a roaming area ( if your phone has roaming)

If he is not calling directy assistance

But I have 2500 minutes on my phone, I pay 155 every month, I never go over and the bill is within 50 cents of the same price every month.

And as for as I know you should be able to get a exact bill from every company

Nov 22, 2006, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    But I have 2500 minutes on my phone, I pay 155 each and every month, I never go over and the bill is within 50 cents of the same price each and every month.
    Is that 2500 anytime minutes? That's a pretty high bill. You might want to analyze your usage, I think you can do a lot better than that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phone bill [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get a copy of my girlfriend cell phone bill? I think she is cheating on me:confused:

Cell phone bill [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get copies of my last 4 cell phone bills. How do I do this?

Copy Of Cell Phone Bill [ 4 Answers ]

I Recently Returned From Out Of Town To Find That My Wife To Be Had Pretty Much Cleaned Me Out And Has Taken My Son And Will Not Give Me An Address Or Number. I Have Her Ssn, Cell Phone Number, And Dob. Is It Possible For Me To Get A Detailed Copy Of Her Cell Bill For The Last 4 Months?

Cell phone bill [ 7 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get a cell phone bill over the internet?

View more questions Search