Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slickpulla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 02:59 AM
    Phone bill
    How can I get a copy of my girlfriend cell phone bill? I think she is cheating on me:confused:
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2006, 03:02 AM
    Is she pay as you Go or contract? Still very difficult to get a copy of her bill if phone is assigned in her name!

What signs are there for you to think so?
    This is a very helpful site. Maybe we can help in another way instead of going behind your girlfriends back and checking up on her.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 15, 2006, 03:03 AM
    If you aren't the authorised user than you don't have a chance.
    slickpulla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 03:07 AM
    It's a contract phone. I checked her voice mail and some man was telling her where to meet him cause wife is gone to work
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2006, 03:08 AM
    Do u know this man?

How long have you been with your girlfriend?

Has she given any indication that she may be cheating?
    Has she changed?
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 15, 2006, 05:14 AM
    :(

Well, what gave you reason to check her voicemail? Confront her about it if you think you should, but do it gently. You were checking something of hers behind her back, so she may get upset over that and being possibly caught doing something at the same time, too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2006, 07:20 AM
    No you can not get access to her phone account. That is confidential info.
    Now it appears you have her phone since you listened to her voice mail, so check what numbers she has saved to call, you can look at previous called numbers, missed calls, incomming calls and more.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 15, 2006, 07:25 AM
    Do you pay for the phone? If not, just what do you think gives you the right for such a gross invasion of privacy?

I'm wondering you you checked her voice mail. Either she trusted you enough to give you her password, or you invaded her privacy by using her phone.

The cornerstone of any relationship is trust. Trust has obviously gone out of your relationship, so you are better off ending it. Frankly, I think she will be well rid of you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 15, 2006, 07:40 AM
    Unless you are on the phone bill or are privvy to her passwords, you are out of luck. Don't you think if she WAS cheating why would she leave her cell phone where you could snoop through it. Could it be she is testing you to see if she can TRUST you? You had better think before you confront her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cell phone bill [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get copies of my last 4 cell phone bills. How do I do this?

Phone Bill dispute [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I just recently came across an issue that Im struggling with, and I hope that someone will have advice for me. I currently have cell phone service through a national cellular provider, and I normally paid my bill online. Last September I was short $27 for my bill, so I asked a friend to...

Copy Of Cell Phone Bill [ 4 Answers ]

I Recently Returned From Out Of Town To Find That My Wife To Be Had Pretty Much Cleaned Me Out And Has Taken My Son And Will Not Give Me An Address Or Number. I Have Her Ssn, Cell Phone Number, And Dob. Is It Possible For Me To Get A Detailed Copy Of Her Cell Bill For The Last 4 Months?

Cell phone bill [ 7 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get a cell phone bill over the internet?

View more questions Search