Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robina3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 11:52 AM
    How do you adjust entries in accounting on an unadjusted trial balance?
    I have an idea has to posting and journalizing, but not really. Also, I need to know how to adjust entries like, the accounts that has to be adjusted, then what comes next.
    hamzashakaa Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Oct 22, 2009, 01:05 PM

Follow the below link it will help you.

Adjusting Entries | AccountingCoach.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal Entries, Adjusting Entries, and Trial and Adjusted Trial Balance [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this? I'm confused on how to post these and how to prepare the Adjusted Trial Balance. Window Washing Company opened on July 1, 2010. During July the following transactions were completed. July 1 Issued 14,456 shares of common stock for $14,456 cash. July...

Cannot figure out how to balance an unadjusted trial balance. [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to balance an unadjusted trial balance and I can't. I have been given the answer as to how much my totals should be, and my credits are right, but I cannot figure out where I went wrong on the debit side. I am over by $44. I have a transaction in the form of sales discounts for $44, but...

Help, Unadjusted Trial Balance [ 1 Answers ]

I CANNOT SEEM TO GET MY UNADJUSTED TRIAL BALANCE TO THE CHACK FIGURE 115107. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG? IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR A WEEK AND IM FRUSTRATED. I NEED A NEW SET OF EYES TO SEE WHERE IM MESSING UP. BEG BAL, LIFO INVENTORY, JOURNAL ENTRIES ARE INCLUDED. IF...

Unadjusted Trial Balance [ 3 Answers ]

First time user of this site, and hopefully I will enjoy it. As an accounting major, I am facing problems with correcting trial balance. I tried my best to solve it myself. My question is : Dr. A/R 13,710 Cr. A/P 13,710 ...

View more questions Search