Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwantherback Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 10:09 AM
    I need and want her back
    Ok. This is a long story but I need help. My girlfriend Sasha and I were together for a year, or 2 days before a year, when she broke up with me. We had been getting in a lot of fights and some of them did involve violence but nothing real bad. She and her mom and other people said I was controlling and got badly jealous when other guys or girls were around(she's bi and I'm a lesbian). When we broke up she said that it will take some time before we ever get back together again because I need to change my attitude(Temper, controlling, jealousy, etc.). She is going out with this guy named Ryan who treats her a lot better than I did. He makes her smile and laugh all the time, she said I could do that at times but not as much as him. Basically she said when I change, I have to prove it to her and be better than Ryan. She says she doesn't love him but I;m scared that by the time I change, she will and she won't want to ever be with me again. I just got a counselor last week who's going to help me be better but I really hope it works because I don't want anybody but her. She's my pride and joy and I will do anything for her. I just need some advice. Something that will change me SOON. Because I want and need her back. I need her in my life and she's the only one for me. Please help me. Signed, iwantherback.
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Sep 27, 2009, 10:45 AM

It brings up a red flag to me that it's a competition to see who's the best, you or Ryan. So what happens if some other guy comes along again after you win her back and he is "better" than you? Do you have to go through this again?
    iwantherback Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by High Max View Post
    It brings up a red flag to me that its a competition to see who's the best, you or Ryan. So what happens if some other guy comes along again after you win her back and he is "better" than you? Do you have to go through this again?
    No because I will be the only one she'll want because I'll be better than anyone
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Jealousy is a big red flag ,violence is an even bigger one.
    Its good that you re getting counselling and that should be for you so that you can work out your own issues.
    As for your ex you do you want to be with someone who makes you compete for her affections?
    Time to work on you and leave her to get on with her life as you should get on with your own.
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Sep 27, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantherback View Post
    No because I will be the only one she'll want because I'll be better than anyone
    Being a woman, you should know better than anyone what you might consider the best and nicest thing to do for your partner isn't necessarily what pushes her buttons. AKA the nice guy finishing last that we always hear about.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 11:26 AM

Can I ask what ages you both are?

It will help give other posters an idea of where you are in your life.

I agree with the above posts,how will you ever be sure she is satisfied with you,right now she is saying your not good enough,but if your jump through the hoops you might be...

You may think and feel that you are the best,but you will never know for sure if she thinks that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

Back to back bathtub and shower backing-up in to each other [ 1 Answers ]

The house is a 1950's split level. I have a tub and shower that are back to back and when you run one, it backs-up in to the other. I have opened up the bathtub stopper and removed a lot of hair and grease using an auger. I have had a little trouble putting the bathtub stopper back in place where...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search