Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona93 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Sep 12, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Why do the most boys prefer blondes ?
    Why do the most boys prefer blondes with blue eyes? What do they have and brunettes don't have?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 03:02 PM

They don't that's like saying why do girls only go for this type of guy:

Guys, like girls go for different types.
    Short, fat, thin, tall, Asian, African American, Hispanic, Irish, geeky, athletic, gangster, preppy...

Sarah
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 03:10 PM

It highly depends on the guys. You just happen to have a small sample size who happen to like the same type. It also probably means that you hang around the same type of guys.

Why do you hang around the same type of guys?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 03:28 PM

They don't, most of the guys I know prefer red heads. For me is a dark skin color
    mona93 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Sep 12, 2009, 04:28 PM

to "I wish"... well I don't go for the same type of guys.But recently I noticed this.My x-boyfriend has a blonde girlfriend.Now a guy that I like is into blonde girls but thinks that brunettes are cute too but not enough to be with him.And a friend of mine wants to die her hair blonde because her boyfriend is into blondes more... and I think it's stupid... one guy told me that he is into blondes because they are better in bed... and I think this is stupid too!.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 04:34 PM

Most men don't prefer blonde's. Certainly some do.My eldest is hot for redheads and my BF likes brunettes.
    Variety is the spice of life and that includes all shapes, sizes, hair color,the whole nine :)
    ThehopelessGuy Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Sep 12, 2009, 04:53 PM

Honeslty some people are clones who like clones. Lol XD

But no some people just have horrible tastes in weird things.

Some people like shy girls

Some people like the super tall dark and Extremely skinny (my sister for example)

Me I like what w/e interests me of all the people I meet about 98% of them anoy me or are just boring if I get a girl that makes my head turn by just talking to them or they do something that gets me to look at them then hey that's great.

HEY! Some people even like the whole brunette, glasses type deal.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 06:57 PM

The first attraction is 'skin deep' no doubt about that. But even the most attractive girl (or guy-no I'm not) can become 'ugly' when they open their mouth. After the first appeal (looks) is when the true attraction begins or doesn't...

Funny, I remember my uncle telling me me when I was about 13 that guys have 'fun' with blonds and get 'serious' with brunettes... :) He was joking of course... I think, as I have never been in a long relationship with a blond.

Stringer
    goatsinmonterey Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 07:16 PM

To answer that question I have say guys are stupid first and secondary... if your hoping for reason why guy was hoping for blond in every world because he slips she is hot. You get jealous attack. Just note they are stupid because all they think of female is a tool. Relieve themselves on, men are frustrated to no end. Until they meet woman they feel relieved. It's a cave man instinct I don't know why. They see blond or any other color hair go WHOA!
    Its eat, drink, sleep and occasional sex they get in what they live for and parties and work. (No I am not trying to be sexist I trying to put plain for woman-kind for I am woman.)
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 07:53 PM
    Find someone that will love you the way you are. Anyone so shallow as to pick a mate for the color of her hair , is not worthy of your attention. Love is more than appearance. When you get down to the important things, hair color is not even on the list.

When we're young we place too much attention on the way someone looks. When people marry just for beauty, it hardly ever really works.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    The first attraction is 'skin deep' no doubt about that. But even the most attractive girl (or guy-no I'm not) can become 'ugly' when they open their mouth. After the first appeal (looks) is when the true attraction begins or doesn't....

Funny, I remember my uncle telling me me when I was about 13 that guys have 'fun' with blonds and get 'serious' with brunettes...:) He was joking of course....I think, as I have never been in a long relationship with a blond.

Stringer
    It is so funny that that you say that Stringy because I could not agree more.

I have met beautiful looking people who lose their beauty the minute they open their mouth.
    Not bad teeth,just supercilious people.No substance.

I am pretty and that's all I have.And society is wrong for letting them believe that.Buying into what the Media tells us,So sad!

I have met people who are not such a knockout but have personality and truly care and interact with others and they shine! Truly beautiful people.

It is such a testament to the fact beauty is inside. ;)
    Business Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by goatsinmonterey View Post
    to answer that question I have say guys are stupid first and secondary...if your hoping for reason why guy was hoping for blond in every world because he slips she is hot. You get jealous attack. Just note they are stupid because all they think of female is a tool. relieve themselves on, men are frustrated to no end. Until they meet woman they feel relieved. its a cave man instinct I don't know why. they see blond or any other color hair go WHOA!
    Its eat, drink, sleep and occasional sex they get in what they live for and parties and work. (No I am not trying to be sexist I trying to put plain for woman-kind for I am woman.)
    You may not be sexist, but your opinion of men in general is very negative. I hope whatever happened to you that you are able to get past it.

And nature/God, whatever you believe in had a lot to do with 'hard wiring' both men and women and I think that both men and women will pretty much agree with me when I say viva la difference... :) The fact that a woman is blond, red head, brunette or has purple hair really isn't the point, most men are attracted to pretty women, that is the way it was meant to be. As I stated in my previous post, deep attraction and love comes after that first encounter.

And personally I love women, they calm that 'beast' that I think you are describing. Although 'beast' is not the word that I would choose...

Stringer
    Business Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    It is so funny that that you say that Stringy because I could not agree more.

I have met beautiful looking people who lose their beauty the minute they open their mouth.
    Not bad teeth,just supercilious people.No substance.

I am pretty and thats all I have.And society is wrong for letting them believe that.Buying into what the Media tells us,So sad!

I have met people who are not such a knockout but have personality and truly care and interact with others and they shine! Truly beautiful people.

It is such a testament to the fact beauty is inside. ;)
    Thank you Artsy, I posted the following once before but I will repeat it as I think that it applies;

My Science Teacher, Mr Salk (who looked like Tully Savalas -sp ?) in my freshman year in high school told a story; When he was a senior in H.S. there was a very homely skinny girl with buck teeth in his class. Her parents were pretty well off and prominent in his town. Her father felt so bad that no one had ever asked her out on a date and now it was time for the senior prom. He quietly made an offer to anyone from the school that he would pay $500.00 to anyone that would be kind enough to take her to her senior prom, be kind to her and see that she had a good time. Mr Salk really needed the money and explained this to his girlfriend, she understood, not so much for the money but for the girl.

He came that night to pick her up, her father asked him to wait in the family room, that she would be down in a moment. He said that he was scared out of his wits, what would everyone say when he showed up with her?

Twenty minutes later she slowly came down the stairs, her dress was absolutely beautiful but she was... well not very attractive at all... still. She walked over to him in a timid way and he handed her the flowers that he had brought her. Her father was holding his breath and smiling...

He said, I had never spoken with her before except when he called to ask her to go with him and she thought that he was kidding her or making fun of her...

He told her that she looked very nice, she responded with a 'thank you.' That night he said that he finally got to know her a little better.

In closing he said; "I am not trying to be a martyr here but when she opened her mouth ...she became the most beautiful woman that I had ever met. No one ever gave her a chance...."

"We have two beautiful daughters and have been married now for over six years, I have never met a more kind, faithful, devoted woman in my life...."

I say, "way to go Mr Salk....."

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are blondes really dumb [ 21 Answers ]

Is it ture that blondes are really dumb

Blondes or Brunettes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I just recentely read a poll that was taken by men. The question was: "Do you like blondes or brunettes better?" And the funny part, almost 80% said blondes. GOOD GRIEF! What the hell is the difference? It's just hair color! To all men (and women too); what do YOU prefer and...

Blondes over here [ 4 Answers ]

Hi if any on here is blonde I want my hair to be blonde but I don't know what color fits me or should I do highlight or all of it

Why make fun of blondes? [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it that people make fun of blondes?! Can you tell me why? I don't understand why its always blondes are stupid or blondes can't do anything! Tell me why?! :mad: :confused:

View more questions Search