Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Does anyone know a good medicated soap I can use
    Hi I would like to use a good medicated soap does anyone of any good ones
    mpolo Posts: 117, Reputation: -3

Aug 27, 2009, 02:05 PM

JUST LET YOUR NATURAL BODY OILS WORK. TAKE SHOWER WITHOUT SOAP, GO TO A NATURAL/ORGANIC STORE AND GET A BAR OF (ORGANIC) SOAP TO WASH YOUR PRIVATES (ONLY) DRY YOURSELF WITH CLEAN TOWEL AND THAT'S IT (I do not know what your problem is) If this is a serious issue you should and must see a dermatologist.

:):):)
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 02:21 PM

No its not serious I just want something that is not to strong but will leave my skin clear and clean. Because a lot of soaps are to strong for me
    mpolo Posts: 117, Reputation: -3

Aug 27, 2009, 03:08 PM

Well I did spend lots of cash on Dermatologist and (THE BEST ONE FROM NYC) told me NOT TO EVER USE SOAP IN MY FACE OR ANY OTHER SENSITIVE PART OF MY BODY. So I did and my skin became super soft. Well, you got to use soap on your private parts.

LET YOUR NATURAL OILS TAKE CARE OF IT, AND USE CLEAN TOWELS EVERYDAY<<<< SERIOUSLY>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Can I use Diana Stalder Glutathione soap and the black soap together? [ 12 Answers ]

OK I'm trying to put a new regiment together for even but slightly lighter skin tone. This is what I have. Diana Stalder Glutathione soap Diana Stalder black soap Diana Stalder Kojic acid cream Glycolic cream 15% Moisturizer with SPF30

Good exfoliating soap? [ 30 Answers ]

Hi, can someone recommend me a good exfoliating soap?

Redness, medicated cream. Red bumps and itchy [ 6 Answers ]

a few weeks ago I went to the doctor and he asked me if i wanted some face creme for my face. OF COURSE I want face creme. I would love for the redness of my face to go down so I can have normal skin. He gave me creme and on the packet insert it says use two-three weeks twice a day. I DID THAT....

View more questions Search