Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Spring bushings
    Hi all
    Have a 1985 Kawasaki 1100 LTD with air asist shocks and forks.

Have installed 11.5'' shocks, replacing 13''.

Before opening up forks, would like to know if the spring has a bushing above it.

Was told bushing can be made small in height to lower front end. Am not able to lower by moving forks as fork guide sits in groove.

Thanks for any help u can give me.

Chuck

Check out some similar questions!

Bonding bushings and ground wire raceway [ 7 Answers ]

1. From the meter base, I have a 3" long galvanized nipple (2" wide in diameter) leading to and external main disconnect. The nipple carries 3 2/0 copper wires (2 hots and one neutral) to the disconnect. From the disconnect, I have 2" diameter galvanized conduit running into the house to the...

Wheel bushings [ 2 Answers ]

Can a motorcycle be riden with the wheel bushings in backwards?

Control arm bushings on a lexus [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me how to change the control arm bushings on my 93 lexus es300 I have the bushings and I tried to change them but I couldn't get them to come out. Do I need a special tool or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cables,AC.MC.FMC, bushings [ 6 Answers ]

Some questions concerning types and differences of armored cable, type AC; metal clad cable, type MC; flexible metal conduit, type FMC, and insulating bushings. First, I finally used all of my Borders gifts cards and bought an NEC code book. :D That being said I still have several questions. I...

Plenum EMT Bushings? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm installing a wireless access point in a commercial environment on a drop ceiling. The space above the drop ceiling is plenum. The data jack for the access point is installed in an electrical box through a ceiling tile supported by a rod snapped onto the ceiling grid. I want to have the data...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.