Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justjamestx Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2005, 12:08 AM
    Forbidden Love
    Message deleted by me.
    wildgrl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2005, 05:20 PM
    You have a delimma. Sounds to me like you have true love that's for sure. Has she ever revealed the same kind of love for you? Also sounds like she has a real a**hole of a husband and I feel for the kids. This will be something she will have to figure out for herself. Sorry to say because I think if you ever gave her your two cents about her husband and life it would confuse her and you would feel bad if you came between them. My suggestion is if your religious at all talk to God about it. That has been something Ive had to learn to do. Since Ive been divorced once and now going through a second divorce Ive had a lot of soul searching and turned to my religion to help me through it because in the end if God doesn't want it for you its not going to happen. Im in a situation right now with my husband that he now after separation for 4 months he wants me back and to go to counseling. The problem we had are lack of communication and a lot of hurtful things said to each other. But you are right when a woman makes up her mind there is no turning back because with my first husband I was with him for 6 years and when my laptop computer went flying by my head one night I decide to throw all those years away and there was no looking back. So if she is a strong person she will make that decision on her own. I just hate seeing you wait for so long for her that's why I say pray. I hope this was some help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Children watched a forbidden horror movie [ 14 Answers ]

Gee I hope I'm not posting too many questions about children and babies! I must look like an idiot. But I really need the extra support and I always receive such good answers here... Yesterday my husband and I hired a babysitter for part of the evening, so that we could go out together. The...

Help.I'm in love. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi- I'm a sixteen years old and I'm in love- Sounds unlikely I know. The problem is the person I love is my ex- Who dumped me and I did some really awfull things to try and get my ex back- It's been 5 months and I feel more in love every day-i go to school with my ex and so see we see each...

Forbidden URL message is it censorship? [ 6 Answers ]

When I tried to bring up http://www.cableterminator.com/ I got an error message. Forbidden URL Is this censorship possibly? Can anyone else bring up that addrress? The reason I think it may be censor shiip is that my internet provider is the cable company and I am looking for a TV...

Forbidden [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to access this page monsterzero.us/editorials/editorials.php?. &subCatID=15&contentID=524 it's #6 on Yahoo search for godzilla final wars,and was told that it was forbidden what's up with that?

When to Say I Love You... [ 2 Answers ]

I have been seeing someone for about two months now. It is obvious to the both of us that we both feel love for each other, but it seems like we are both afraid to say it. I have tried on several attempts to open up and just say it, but I always chicken out. He said it by accident once, but I...

View more questions Search