Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckett Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Help.I'm in love.
    Hi- I'm a sixteen years old and I'm in love-
    Sounds unlikely I know. The problem is the person I love is my ex-
    Who dumped me and I did some really awfull things to try and get my ex back-
    It's been 5 months and I feel more in love every day-i go to school with my ex and so see we see each other every day- but she won't talk to me-
    It's driving me insane-i need to get her back-any suggestions?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2006, 08:56 AM
    Don't play games. It sounds like you did terrible things. I think it is time that you moved on and try to let it go. If one day she happens to change her mind let her approach you but by you keep going to her is probably freaking her out and will get you into more trouble.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2006, 09:54 AM
    Hi,
    At 64 yrs old, I have learned the old saying "love hurts" is very, very true.
    At 16, you can be in love; and there is no doubt about that. Your ex wants to move on, with new people.
    It's hard to do the same, but if you just hang in there, talking with new girls, eventually you will get over her. There's nothing you can do to "win" her back, if the respect, caring, honesty, and love isn't there for anymore for you.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2006, 01:06 PM
    As bad as you may feel talking with others should help. The problem is there are places where its more appropriate to talk about your issues. As indicated this forum is about Introducing yourself to the members here. Its not for asking questions or discussing problems. There is a Family and People forum for that. This post may be moved for you, otherwise please repost in that forum.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 22, 2006, 02:18 PM
    Tell her
    Love does not always work on our time schedule or even in the ways we want it to.

Often the person we fall for, has someone else when we want them, then when and if they may notice you, you are with someone else by that time.
    Luck and timing often has so much to do about it.

If you hurt the other perosn, they may never forgive you, sorry but there is no way to make someone want you. Esp if you have hurt them.

Best chance is to go to them and tell them exactly how you feel, honestly,
    It may and most likely will not help, but there is little other choice at this point.

It is harder because you have to see them everyday, it is often easier or perhaps a little faster to get over someone that we don't have to see every day. And for some reason we often change our minds and want the person we did not want, and after we lose them, we go crazy because we change our minds. Love often does not give us a second chance

Sorry not the words you wanted to hear but just the way it is.
    beckett Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2006, 03:06 PM
    Thanks but...
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to my message but the thing is I think she may still love me-She looks at me a lot but that might be because I look at her-im not sure.The thing is her parents are a bit weird and they went mental when they found out I went out with their daughter(tho this was after she dumped me) I just really think we're meant for each other and letting go would be a big mistake-if I could get her on her own then I think I could explain myself and make things o.k but I don't want to cause anymore hurt-xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with him [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been seeing this guy and now we are not working out because I hardly see him should we just end this realationship or should I try working it out with him because I really love him?? I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months now. Recently I found out from him he met a girl in a bar...

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

Looking for love? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been a while since my last serious relationship. I miss my ex so much that I have begun to think about him a lot more these days. Its weird that I am constantly seeing people that remind me of him. Whenever I went out I would somehow bump into him or someone that knew him. For a while I...

What is love? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm confused I don't what I feel for him, so I have some question.. What is love? How you tell if you really love that person and is not just a crush? What's a crush? How can you tell if he's the right one?

View more questions Search