Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misskristy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 09:39 AM
    I don't know what to do, think?

My fiancé walked into my living room and found my 8 year old son touching my 4 year old step daughter he grabbed her bottom and kissed her private area with all clothes on! Nothing under the clothes now my husband won't talk to my son and he doesn't want his daughter in my house now? He was even going to call the cops on my son I got him a counsiling appt on Friday is there something else I can do or is this normal kid stuff for this age I'm lost and don't know what to do? :confused:
    handyamby Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Aug 19, 2009, 10:12 AM

I think it is probably harmless. However, it could not hurt to seek out a counselor, perhaps at school, to talk to about this. Especially if your fiancé is upset. Think if the tables were turned? How would you feel if it were your daughter and his son? Your son cannot go around doing this sort of thing so you need to address it. If he were to have done it at school he could be expelled. Talk to him and make sure he understands that you don't touch other peoples private areas ever and never let other people touch his private areas.
    Jillian11905 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 10:06 AM

That happened to my son before. My friend moved in with me and he daughter and my son are the same age. I think he daughter is about 6 months older. Anyway one day after I picked them up from day care and this was before her mom got home, I was walking by the playroom and I heard the little girl say get on top of me and kiss me. I stopped dead in my tracks and just snuck up on them. I wanted to make sure my ears were decieving me. When I walked in they were under the cover and my son was doing as told. I LOST IT. I just told my son to get out of there and go to his room that I would be in to talk to him in a sec. I asked the little girl where did she learn things like that. She just said she didn't know. Later that night I told her mom and I was like where do you think she got that from... She was clueless. She had told me once that she was molested by her brothers and uncles when she was younger and she had her daughter around them as well. She even used her brother to babysit her daugter. I didn't jump to conclusions but I just told my son not to behave in those manners and that kissing girls and being on top of them could get him in trouble. Even if they say it's OK.

Anyway, you should talk to your son to see what that rooted from and why did he think that was OK. What is he watching on TV. What does he see outside and in school. I don't know what other advice to give you but I just know that's not a good thing. Kids try to imitate what they see their parents do. I think all little kids have played house. But keep and eye out on him and just talk to him with your boyfriend about what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

If you don't like long.then don't read or awnser. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is Jhaunt'e... and I need help... well here goes lol... im a 16 yr old junior and this 14 yr old freshmen named Raven started talking early 2008... well it got a little farther along and we were on the bus on the way 2 school and I gave her a note that said I like you (I was shy back...

I don't know if my girl just don't want me or if its time that we need. [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been dating this girl for 11 months now and I like her a lot and stuff. But every since we started dating she had have a flirting problem with other guys, especially over the phone. But she doesn't go out with them or anything like that, she says that she doesn't know when she flirts that it...

View more questions Search