Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaCub808 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 01:13 PM
    if you don't like long.then don't read or awnser.
    Hey my name is Jhaunt'e... and I need help... well here goes lol... im a 16 yr old junior and this 14 yr old freshmen named Raven started talking early 2008... well it got a little farther along and we were on the bus on the way 2 school and I gave her a note that said I like you (I was shy back then (^_^).)but she put awwww well I'm glad you told me but I don't really feel the same about you but I hope we can be good friends and my feelings got hurt but I was like, iight den coo and we didn't talk that much after wards... well fast forward a few months (long time increments) well this is where I get confused mixed signals iguess we start talking,flirting with each other.. in tha hallways we walk past each other.. I throw up my hands and she puts hers up and we clap hands but freeze its not a normal friend friend clap... I feel like its forever our hands touch and they just gently slide and it felt to me like she didn't want to let go I didn't either but we kept walking and on another note (she still a little immature sometimes and she makes sounds (ewwch) and (ewwW) when I walk past her math class 8th period) but fast forward a little bit on the bus that after noon she sits in my lap for the first time... I freeze but I try 2 loosen up as not to offend her or make her feel like I didn't like it because I did but I didn't know what 2 do but she sits on my lap and we flirt a little bit and we don't talk she just sits there and I look around and then she gets off the bus after a 15min ride... and she continues that for a few days. But she says something afterwards and I get mad and we don't talk for a few days but later that day I walk into her art class and when she sees me she starts flirting with another boy following him around and stuff it really didn't matter to me so I just walked off and I talk 2 taylor again but at lunch time... she calls my name and says Jhaunt'e I don't know why your being all nice to taylor when I didn't do anything to you and we talk about it I forget something's we said it was last year and early last year lol but she says if I want her to sit on my lap all I got to do is ask... so she does for the last time but we get mad at each other again and talk sometimes... fast forward 2009 jan till now... im talking to taylor on the bus and she comes up and sits by taylor ( I forgot to say they are best friends) but she shows her something she made in art class.. then she looks at me and says do you like it jhaunt'e and I shake my head yes and she says na say it with you mouth and she play slaps me but the whole bus ride home we don't talk but a catch her staring at me continuoulsy and we look into each others eyes but its not regular like I don't look into taylors eyes like that when I talk to her.. she was staring into my eyes and I'm looking into her's and ill look away and ill look back and she still looking at me but she has this warm,soft smile on her face as she looks me in my eyes... ok fast forward friday(yesterday feb.20) OK we don't see each other all day but at lunch time I see her I don't immediately walk over I talk 2 LaShay (shes a girl lol) one of my friends and we laugh and raven is with her friend Kanetha and raven turns around and looks at me I look at her and she turns around... and then me and shay talk some more and she turns and looks at me again and I see her and she turns around but she knows I'm looking at her but she has her arms crossed when she looks at me... so I walk over to talk to her and she ask why did you come over here and before I can awnser kanetha buts in and says because he's a little puppy dog and he follows people around and she says and idont know why u was looking at me and I said for one I isn't no puppy dog and 2 I was looking at Raven but I get to ravens question and I say because I wanted to talk to you and she looks at ron and josh(my two other friends) and says there's you friends go with them (but the whole time were talking she's looking me dead in my eyes and even when I say there leaving she doesn't look away to see but I do for a little but she still looking me in my eyes but back to the story at hand) and I'm like no there leaving now and she why don't you go with them and I'm like I wanted to talk to you and she asked me would I leave she was like leave me alone and I was like why and she said because and kanetha was like yea and kanetha walked off and I took this opp to ask her... why r you acting like this and she said because I don't like you and I said is that really how you feel and she was like yea I don't know what to think about you, I'm like uhhhgg echh) and I give her a thumbs up and I walk off and I go talk to my other aquaintances (antonia,veatriz and antonia's sister and veatrzi's cousin) there not really friends but there not enimeis and we talke but the half the time I'm ove there she's looking at me and when I look at her her and kanetha is whispering about me and looking at me but raven is still looking me in my eyes I can tell from where I was but kanetha said something and I was like na and we started arguing and raven was laughing but then I looked away and talked to antonia,veatriz and they sis and I looke back at raven and her and kanetha was still looking at me and I looked at raven and said BOO!! And she was like na I isn't done nuttin 2 you but say I didn't like you and I said well quit looking at me and she put her thumb up to like I did before and that was the end because she got in trouble earlyier in the week and had to go to Friday school and on Friday our sched. Changes and we have a 40min lunch and we haven seen each other since...

but we are both Leo's on the zodiac if that helps.

but what I want to know is what to do I'm lost... I want to tell her how I feel about her because I almost had her before and I let it go but I want her back and I need to know what t odo b/ we have the look and she touhes me sometimes but I don't know... im lost... I don't even know if she likes me but that's where u come in... hope u can help me
    thanks, Jhaunt'e DeAnthony Bard... (sorry about spelling, grammar I'm in a rush to write .)
    Happygirl09 Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Feb 25, 2009, 05:44 AM

All you can do is be honest with her and let her know how you feel. Respect the answer that she gives you whether it is what you want to hear or not. Sometimes people are better as friends and sometimes "right now" is not the "right time". She'll either let you know she has feelings for you or she'll want to be friends. At least you will know and can decide from there what to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

We love each other but don't know how long our relation ship can last . [ 6 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 5 years now... I don't know how we are still togather cause we are so different.. he never told me you look great today not once in 5 years ,never told me that he loves me except when I tell him cause he feels pushed by me and answer back, me 2.. we live...

Don't ever read to kill a mockingbird it is the most boring book ever! [ 6 Answers ]

I hate that book sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! :mad:

When I shave the results don't last very long :( I am desperate [ 2 Answers ]

When I shave the results dont last very long and when the hair starts growing back it is iritating... i am acually desperate to know if there is a way for the results to last a longer time. Is there a way to get rid of the hair and make it so that it will not come back? and i can't use wax or...

I don't have a clue, what's going on here?HELP[LONG] [ 15 Answers ]

Ok it's a long story but its eating me up. I met my ex-girlfriend at college, near enough exactly a year ago, we spent lots of time together, it was basically like living together, spending a lot more time with each other than a usual couple would, we love each other greatly, as well as relying on...

View more questions Search