Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Aug 19, 2009, 03:13 AM
    My electric fan won't turn on 1 but working on 2 and 3
    I don't know what happened by my electric fan won't turn on 1 but working on 2 and 3. What's wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

GE electric dryer won't turn on [ 5 Answers ]

I have a dryer that is about 4 years old. It was working, I changed loads and now it won't do anything. It dried the last load fine, the clothes were warm and I stopped the dryer to take out the dry clothes. But now nothing at all. Checked breaker and it was fine. Thanks for help.

Electric furnace won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

Our electric furnace is set at 73 degrees. When the furnace comes on it runs great, until it reaches the 73 degrees. Than the furnace part shuts off and the fan continues to run until the temperature is down to about 70! My husband keeps saying it's because it is so cold outside, but today it was...

Kenmore series 80 electric dryer won't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

Used it yesterday, today I push the start button and nothing happens, I am told there is a reset switch, where is it?

Electric ceiling heat won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

I have electric ceiling heat with individual room controls (Mears) with each dial being labeled 1-8. We usually keep our living room control set at 7. Last night my living room became very warm so I turned the control down to 5. It didn't get any cooler and my husband ended up turning it totally...

Kenmore electric dryer won't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model number 66901691 Kenmore electric dryer. I have owned it for about 6 years. It will not turn on. The repair min. fee from Sears is $60. It is better to let them come out - or buy new? What could the problem be and what might the cost be? Any help is appreciated. Sharon

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.