Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    i do agree that its best when drives are close... problem is the early stages of relationships often mask differences.

for ex... when dating my wife, she was more than willing to stay up late at night to get time to make time.

turns out, shes a morning girl... 5am is perfect for her. me... im primed at 10pm. so... her behavior wasnt "wrong"... she just was willing to "work a little harder" at the "catch" phase.

most sexual relationships require some compromise and some communication. obviously, the better you are "naturally matched" the easier it is.

best sex ive had was with a girl who was almost lock in step with my interests, desires, and frequency.

doesnt mean a "mismatch" cannot work... just means more mental work and openness.

unfortunately, sometimes this doesnt come out until a few years into a relationship...
    Actually in my case our drives became a better match over time than they were naturally at first. True, they were never far off... but over time our tastes matured, the playbook grew in size and basically, as far as we both are concerned... its better now that it was in the beginning as I was the one with all the experience.

Wouldn't have all this if we were just dating.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu View Post
    At different stages in my life the frequency has changed:

The first few years it was Tri-weekly.

The next twenty years it was try weekly.

Now it is try weakly.
    I have to remember that one... :D
    klynntuck Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2009, 11:31 AM
    :p:rolleyes:
    klynntuck Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2009, 11:32 AM

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 3yrs. Our sex life varies on our moods. Sometimes we have sex 1-2x per week and other times we have sex 7-8x per week.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 12:44 PM
    and id like to add that in my original answer I gave my general "desire"... my "natural comfort zone"... actual #s are ususually lower with my lover... about 5-6 times a month with some additional oral sessions is about the "norm", tho' id love more... that 3x a week plus more peripheral play ("makeout without sex intended, oral, manual stim) is sometimes met, but usually not, sad to say.

has been higher with another. The same with another. And, like others said, depends on many things.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 01:10 PM

Married 14 years, both 38 years old.

I'm going to give you the same answer most people gave you, it depends on the week, the month, the kids, etc.

When he's on days it's every day.

When he's on nights during the school year, it's every second day (I'm not one for morning sex).

When he's on nights during the summer holidays it's weekends only. :(

When it's a full moon on a Tuesday in a month with the letter E in it in the summer, then we do it three times on that day in the kitchen on the floor. ;)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 01:24 PM

So... we should make sure the cameras are in place before June 2, 2015?
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Aug 4, 2009, 01:26 PM

5-10 times a week. Depends on our moods lol. In a relationship for 4 years. I'm 22 he's 30
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    So...we should make sure the cameras are in place before June 2, 2015?
    Wow, even I didn't know when our next threefer was going to happen.

Yes, get the cameras and make sure to recharge the batteries.

Oh, can you pick up some whip cream on your way over? Strawberry flavored?

Thanks. :)
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 01:39 PM

During the week twice a day. On the weekend depending on what we are doing as many times as possible. We have been married since January of this year but have lived together since '04.
    Hot4Scott Posts: 22, Reputation: 7

Aug 4, 2009, 07:31 PM
    It does depend on the personal preferences of both parties.
    I am married a little over a year , but we have been together for 6 years.
    Sex is about 5-6 times a week . I am 30
    lolo620 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    6 - 10 times a week on average..... Married 17 years.
    Dang smoothy! My husband would be jealous (therefore I won't tell him people actually do it that much) I thought I was doing good! Been married 7 years and have "relations" 3-4 times a week. (except for that one week of the month):D
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Aug 13, 2009, 09:32 PM

I am married for almost 3 years. It depends on the week mainly because I have a physically and mentally stressful job and sometimes I just can't get in the mood. But most times it's about 2-3 times a week. Also, I'm 23 and he's 24.
    handyamby Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Aug 13, 2009, 10:06 PM
    Okay, when people are answering more than 7 times a week, how does that work? Do you have sex several times during a single day as in once in the morning and once in the evening? Or are we talking sex two or three times in a row when you go to bed? I have always wondered. We have three very small children right now so we are exhausted and to be honest my husbands drive is too low for my liking. Before marriage, I get how sex can occur many times throughout the day, but for working marrieds with kids how do you have sex more than once a day? Just curious.
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2009, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo620 View Post
    dang smoothy! My husband would be jealous (therefore i wont tell him ppl actually do it that much) I thought I was doing good! Been married 7 years and have "relations" 3-4 times a wk. (except for that one wk of the month):D
    Well... we stopped drilling for oil that week a few years after we got married. The precautions and cleanup were a PITA.

However she loves oral giving me so I don't go without that week.
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2009, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by handyamby View Post
    Okay, when people are answering more than 7 times a week, how does that work? Do you have sex several times during a single day as in once in the morning and once in the evening? Or are we talking sex two or three times in a row when you go to bed? I have always wondered. We have three very small children right now so we are exhausted and to be honest my husbands drive is too low for my liking. Before marriage, I get how sex can occur many times throughout the day, but for working marrieds with kids how do you have sex more than once a day? Just curious.
    In our case its usually before we get out of bed in the morning and either evening or right before we go to bed on the 2 or more days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend goes clubbing 2 times a week! [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone, was hoping to get some response from you on this one as I`m about to make an important decision. Maybe I`m in love and are too blind to see the truth, or maybe I`m in love and just paranoid of losing him! Would be nice to hear other opinions. See, I`ve been with my man for about...

16 week old puppy pees 3-4 times outside [ 4 Answers ]

Help! Have a 16 week old cavalier king charles spaniel who I have had for almost 2 weeks. She had a uti infection that vet gave me antibiotics for and tomorrow is her last dose. Each time I take her outside, she pees 2, 3 sometimes 4 times. I have stopped giving her praise and treats for all...

Sewer gas smell a couple times a week. Last a couple of minutes, then gone. [ 2 Answers ]

We have a sewer gas smell in one of our lower bathrooms around 1 to 2 times a week. The smell only last for a couple of minutes, then it is gone. You can smell everything in the bathroom (toilet, air vent, shower) and it is simply in the air and nowhere else. When the smell happens, it is always at...

How many times sex is better in week! [ 10 Answers ]

How many times sex with women is better for mans health in a week!any side effects if u do more!

View more questions Search