Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Hey that is awesome that you want to wait. I lost my virginity when I was 13. I Don't even remember the girls name something like Jen or Jess or something never saw her again after that. I just remember she was 16. Funny thing is i never told any of my friends until I was about 19.
    Are you sure you aren't my partner :eek:
    He was 13 and the girl was 16... and her name started with J :eek:
    raychi Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2009, 01:40 PM
    [QUOTE=Altenweg;1794056]There are many teens on this site that are in no rush to give up their virginity.

There are a lot of people in their twenties on this site that are still virgins, waiting for marriage or a serious relationship

I think that's the way it should be! Stay virgin till 20 at least. Bit too late for me though. Tip: don't give in to peer pressure
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jun 20, 2009, 04:52 PM

Yes, I am.
    In a sense.
    I'm going to lose it at some point but I'm trying to be as careful as I can about it.
    Hence the asking questions on askmehelpdesk instead of just going out there and praying to god I don't get pregnant.
    HrvSavag3r Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2009, 06:00 AM

Stand by what you believe in. I however didn't I lost it to the first slut that opened her legs in my direction. (sorry for the french) but seriously its something I regret and something I think I will regret for the rest of my life.
    So make the right choice because after you don't have to listen to us. Because we can't baby you, but it is good you ask for advice in a serious situation. At the end of the day the choice is yours to make :) tc.
    goodgirl92 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Jun 22, 2009, 12:38 AM

Hi, I'm 17 and a proud vergin. While I would give myself to my boyfriend, I don't think we're ready for that yet. We love each other more than anything, but we're just not into that. We like the little things more :D they're what matter for us. I think it's good that your'e a vergin. Waiting for the right one is a fantastic thing to do :) good luck x
    NiceGirl17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 12:42 PM

No I don't look down at people who lost there virginity. I just asked that question because sometimes I feel like I'm all alone in this and want to fine people who I can relate to.

Jun 22, 2009, 12:52 PM
    [QUOTE=HrvSavag3r;1809987]Stand by what you believe in. I however didn't I lost it to the first slut that opened her legs in my direction. (sorry for the french) but seriously its something I regret and something I think I will regret for the rest of my life.
    So make the right choice because after you don't have to listen to us. Because we can't baby you, but it is good you ask for advice in a serious situation. At the end of the day the choice is yours to make :) tc.

Thank you for that.
    :)

Jun 22, 2009, 12:55 PM
    ]hi, I'm 17 and a proud vergin. While I would give myself to my boyfriend, I don't think we're ready for that yet. We love each other more than anything, but we're just not into that. We like the little things more :D they're what matter for us. I think it's good that your'e a vergin. Waiting for the right one is a fantastic thing to do :) good luck

Thanks. I'm also 17 and proud of being a virgin. I just want to wait for the right time and place.

Jun 22, 2009, 12:59 PM
    [QUOTE=raychi;1809000][QUOTE=Altenweg;1794056]There are many teens on this site that are in no rush to give up their virginity.

There are a lot of people in their twenties on this site that are still virgins, waiting for marriage or a serious relationship

I think that's the way it should be! Stay virgin till 20 at least. Bit too late for me though. Tip: don't give in to peer pressure

Hi raychi, I was thinking of losing it at that age, because I'm in a serious relationship. I think three years would be good , but even if it's more than that I still want to wait.
    goodgirl92 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Jun 24, 2009, 07:19 PM

Your welcome :) you're doing the right thing. I know its hard to find girls our age who don't like this sort of thing, but that's their fault. You'll find your prince out there one day :)
    Texie Studstill Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2009, 07:48 PM

Hey Im 14 and even though I'm the only one left in all of my friends, and I am teased and poked at constantly, I take it very seriously. My biggest fear is giving in to someone and then having to live my whole life knowing that my first time was just out of trying to fit it. It is a hard thing to do but hold onto it. It is the one thing you have that you can't ever get back, and don't listen to the other kids that say you are lame for keeping a hold of it. They are lame for being weak and letting go and you know what they say. Misery loves company. Don't fall for it.Stay strong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guys and virgins [ 12 Answers ]

I am 22years old + I am a virgin. I have dated a lot of guys all is have sex. One my best guy friends has lot of experience. He said I want to have sex with you and I said no. how do you know when it is the right time to have sex?

Are there many other 35 year old virgins? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 35 year old woman and I've never had sex. But I think I need to tell you more about me to understand how this has happened. I was close to having sex a couple of times, but not for the past 8 years, as I haven't had a relationship since. My first sexual encounter was when I was 13. My 18...

Sleeping with virgins. [ 12 Answers ]

So this happened a little while ago... so don't read my post about my breakup this past weekend and go THAT LITTLE MAN WHORE. OK? So, this is one of my odd sexual experiences in college: This girl and I were pretty good friends, hung out a bit, we got along great. One day, we decide to go...

Can virgins use tampons? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, can virgins use tampons?will it hurt 2 put in, will it even go in, and if so how do u put it in, tha directions on tha wapper weren't very specific

Virgins with hpv? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone else heard of virgins contracting HPV without sexual or oral intercourse? Is this possible?

View more questions Search