Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wantanftw Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 01:41 PM
    What to do when a girl says this
    A girl said to me I missed you in spanish because I wasn't there would that imply anything?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 3, 2009, 02:48 PM

We're not going to need more information about your situation before we can help you.

Why don't you ask her what she meant by it?
    wantanftw Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 02:50 PM

What I was asking is if when a girl says something like that is it definite attraction or could it be good friends type of situation
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 3, 2009, 03:16 PM

You can't really generalize like that. But she's showing some sort of interest in you. It could be she's attracted or trying to get your attention somehow.

But again, I suggest you confront her about it to see her explanation.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 03:31 PM

Yes we definitely need more info...
    What have your interactions been like with this girl?
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

May 3, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Dude you have a very basic problem I would call it but for us to advise you you got to give us more I mean did she wright it down and give it to you or did she tell you strait up and if she did how did she say it I mean its very easy to mistak friendlyness and attraction
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 03:40 PM
    [QUOTE=wantanftw;1709106]a girl said to me I missed you in spanish because I wasn't there.

It doesn't matter what language she said it in but if she said she missed you then it means she misses you. If your asking "if she really means it?", I can't answer that.

Quote:
    Would that imply anything?

Again, we can't read minds so the only person that can answer this question is her.

To be honest I am quite confuse on your question but I do know if you want answers you have to directly ask the girl. And in the future please write more clearly.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 03:47 PM

Had to spread the rep Liz, but that's true- he will just have to ask her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

How do I look like a real totally girl girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm always referred to one of the guys. Because I'm not the girl who gets all girled up to go out. And I usually don't flirt a lot I just act like one of the guys. Girls look at me different and I need help on physical apprerence so I come across like a totally girl. Can you help me?

View more questions Search