Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ibrown Posts: 61, Reputation: 3

Apr 26, 2009, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Thats progress in the right direction. It does take time.
    Yeah I know but Im staying patient cause I know eventually God will either bring me somebody that's really for me or bring him back if it's meant either way I will accept... :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 26, 2009, 01:52 PM

God will either bring me somebody that's really for me
    When YOUR ready.
    MWilken Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2009, 03:48 PM

You have to let go, he already did and as soon as you let got, it will not hurt anymore. I know this from my own experience, it happened to me more than one time. I do know right now it hurts like hell, but please don't hurt yourself more than necessary. It is easier as you think.

Apr 26, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    When YOUR ready.
    Yes of coure when I am ready:)

Apr 26, 2009, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MWilken View Post
    You have to let go, he already did and as soon as you let got, it will not hurt anymore. I know this from my own experience, it happened to me more than one time. I do know right now it hurts like hell, but please don't hurt yourself more than necessary. It is easier as you think.
    I have started to let go... I don't feel like I did when I first wrote this things have changed!:)
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Apr 26, 2009, 07:21 PM

Keep moving forward ibrown!

I like to believe that life experiences are always positive. I truly believe that I have learned from my "mistakes." That includes learning from all my past relationships. I must say that none of them have been everything that I've ever wanted, but each heartache allowed me to find someone better for me than the last one. That brings me to my current love, and I can't imagine being any happier, or falling deeper in love with him, but I do- every day.

Apr 26, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by makapuu View Post
    Keep moving forward ibrown!

I like to believe that life experiences are always positive. I truly believe that I have learned from my "mistakes." That includes learning from all my past relationships. I must say that none of them have been everything that I've ever wanted, but each heartache allowed me to find someone better for me than the last one. That brings me to my current love, and I can't imagine being any happier, or falling deeper in love with him, but I do- every day.
    Thanks and Im glad you have found someone that you feel could be the one!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search