Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yves_michel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 03:45 AM
    Explorer does not open links
    My computer keeps asking what program should I use to open a Internet link. In the past if I was clicking to a link in outlook the Internet explorer was automatically going to the page on the Internet now it always ask me which program I want to use. The same thing happen when I try to click at a link on my Yahoo messenger. I went file association and made my IE as my default browser. I am running windows Vista and just have only one browser that is IE. Please help
    Many thanks in advance.:confused:
    Nubzor16 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2009, 11:59 PM

Download extarct and right click merge this file
    http://www.winhelponline.com/fileasso/htmlfix_vista.zip

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot open links in email or webpages [ 8 Answers ]

Lately I have not been able to open links in email and web sites without right clicking and using "copy shortcut". I then have to open IE and paste to address to get the page to open. I used to be able to click on the link and have it open immediately without going back to IE. Any ideas what...

Cannot open links on virgin.net webmail [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently switched from Internet Explorer browser to Mozilla Firefox, and find that I cannot now access the links in my virgin.net webmail. These were never underlined - but accessible - in IE, but with Mozilla nothing happens even if I highlight and try to copy the link, therefore I cannot...

Cannot open links in OE [ 3 Answers ]

Problem continues. I cannot open links in Outlook Express. I think it was caused by something I did but don't remember what it may have been. I can open links in IE but not in OE. Can you help? Thanks. Reply: Perito: I did as you suggested and it did not change anything. Any other ideas?

Links open to blanks [ 12 Answers ]

I have links on my website which open PDF documents. Since last night when these are clicked only a blank screen opens. Request help. Arya.

View more questions Search