Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 11:18 AM

But now he is not, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
    batman76 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 11:42 AM

Sounds to me the he more issues than both of you think,he needs to be alone away from you and find out what is wrong with his life that is making him so mad.
    R-J-S-InLove Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2009, 12:03 PM

He's not satisfied with is job , has issues in his family , also he's had a very troubled childhood...
    Could this be the reason??
    batman76 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 12:59 PM

All I'm saying is the he needs space and think you know that

Apr 4, 2009, 08:26 AM

He checked my mails and is disappointed that m in touch with boys and that I share a few of my problems with them. Told me m I nt enuf for you to and share??
    Is it wrong that I shared a few of my probs with others even though I got a boyfriend??

Apr 5, 2009, 04:05 AM

Oh now he's come up with a new rule... said you are my girlfriend so no contacts with guys whatsoever, he doesn't want me to communicate to any male in any way...

I just don't know why, first he was so free about it, he didn't mind me hanging around with my guy friends but now what??
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 07:49 AM

If you don't like it, why put up with it, or his BS?

Your finding out some bad things about him, and there should be that much love in the world, for you to be manipulated, or controlled, by this ego tripping, insecure, little boy.

Is there??

Apr 5, 2009, 08:36 AM
    OK, but I just can't go up to him and say I'm dumping you cause you are manipulating me can I??

There were times when I really badly needed someone and at that time he was there

That's why am so mixed up
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Tell him, "My feelings have changed, and I'm confused, and need a break to think" like everyone else does.

There were times when I really badly needed someone and at that time he was there
    So what your saying is his good points, out weigh his bad points??

Apr 5, 2009, 10:33 AM

Well yes as well as no

Yes cause in this relation so far he'd just been good and nothing else , but since last 2 months he's sometimes good, sometimes mad at me, cries sometimes its all confusing me...

Apr 6, 2009, 11:20 AM

Hey my boyfriend asked me again if I'd like to marry him, I didn't say no but I neither said yes...

He said he is changing now and will be back to his old loving self again, should I believe him??
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:22 AM

My thoughts on that are a great quote I heard on a TV show, "A person is not who they were during the last conversation you had with them, they are who they have been all along"

If that doesn't make sense, you could always go with "actions speak louder than words"
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 12:15 PM

I agree for sure! Red flag! I also agree if he changed when you moved to his city he is hiding something for sure. Your putting a damper on his lifestyle being so close to him now. Move back home.

Apr 6, 2009, 11:22 PM

Well its not that I'm in constant contact with my guy just because I've moved to his city, it's the same as we being in different cities, we have contrasting schedules...

The first month when I moved to his city I had no place to go and had no idea where to live and what to do, he was there for me at that time went out of his way to help me and see me settled well, even took days off just to be with me so that I wouldn't feel homesick

Then after a month his behavior took a sudden turn, he'd become angry over small things, try to control me and always wanted me to be giving him every small detail of what I'm doing.

So I did try to talk to him and said that he is not the same guy I fell in love with and he tells me he knows he's changed.

So now he comes and apologizes for all this and tells me that he had some problem with his family that is the reason he was always in a bad mood. Now he's sorted that out and ready to be there for me for the rest of his life!!

The reason I'm so reluctant to leave him is that this is the first time in our relation that he's ever got angry on me. Otherwise before he'd never raised his voice or done anything that would upset me. He was sweet to the extend of saying sorry and buying gifts for me to please me after a fight even if I was the in fault...

I'm so confused...
    Expert

Apr 7, 2009, 04:28 AM

There really is nothing to be confused about, as we all put our best foot forward in the beginning, and everything is peachy keen.

When the honeymoon is over, and real life sets in, we start to see the rest of the package, and in a different light.

That's when the decisions come in, as to whether you still can live with what you are learning, or is it even worth it.

That's where you are now, and that's what you ask yourself. Can you handle the good/bad your learning about this guy, and is he worth it?

Apr 7, 2009, 10:23 AM

You are making this decision even more tough to make, cause actually after the marriage proposal he's never fought or tried to be controlling...

But I feel you are right because this may be a trait of his personality that he had not shown before

Apr 10, 2009, 10:56 AM

Well I don't know whether I did it right or not but...

I dumped him!!

I said love me for what I am not for what you want me to be...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden change in cat. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have an 7 y/o tuxedo cat, short hair. He's an active cat, usually runs around the place and is chatty. However, when my husband and I came home from work, we found a few places he had thrown up. This isn't really... uncommon with our cat as he sometimes eats too fast and gets sick...

Why the sudden change? [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a LDR until recently. He would call once/twice in a week besides texting almost daily until a few weeks ago he just stops completely. The only time he text is after I texted him but he stop calling.His reasons being it's too expensive and he was too busy. He's in London and I'm in Asia. ...

Sudden change [ 4 Answers ]

Well 2 months past on Saturday me and my girlfriend would been going out for 2 months... we kind of fell out Friday night and I stormed off in a huff over something so stupid... come Saturday morning she starts texting agreesively and hinting so I cut her from beating around the bush and asked her...

Sudden change [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I started seeing my boyfriend in November and things have been going on well until February. I was really scared about going into the relationship because we are in different states and I've never been in a long distance relationship before. He assured me we would cope and he came to see me a...

Sudden change [ 4 Answers ]

In jan my relationship seemed almost perfect. I'd been living with my partner for almost a year, he had asked me to marry him and I had been over the moon. We got engaged and had a huge party which is something I would never have done if I wasn't 110% I was going to marry him. We talked about...

View more questions Search