Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starsnmyeyes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Sweetie he sounds really weird. I'm having problems of my own, but it could be the age difference. Maybe he's having some erectional disfunctions? You just never know what the case could be. Men are so private at times. They can get very offended when confronted with sex issues. If you could break up with him over this I suggest you do. If you can't see yourself without him, I hope he gets help for your sake. Good luck and I feel your pain.
    sweetnpetite Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Right now you are deluding yourself that this isn't a major issue. Fact is anything that is an irritant will only continue to be an irritant, and in fact grow in time to be a major irritant. FEW, and I really mean very few people will be happy abstaining from sex. Hell you could joint the Monestary or Convent if you wanted to do that.

In fact why get married at all if you don't EXPECT to have sex regularly. And Sleeping with the neighbor in a few years to get your itch scratched isn't an acceptible solution because you know this now before you go that far.

Divorce should be far harder to get because people blindly going into marriages knowing major problems like this that think it will magically go away or cease being important.

And YES I do firmly believe ONE issue is all it takes to discard a person from being considered for the position of Spouse.

I do see this as a big enough issue to end our relationship over. I agree with you that regular sex is expected in a marriage. I never said I would go into a marriage and think this will magically disappear, my hope is we can work through this. Which, after our talk tonight I feel we are making major progress. We are going away this weekend and intend on work through this. He recognizes now how much this is hurting our relationship. There is no medical reason behind it, just simply that he feels he is not able to satisfy me. Now, I have to do my part in making sure he KNOWS that I am enjoying it so he doesn't feel worthless in the bedroom. We both are playing a part in this, we are working TOGETHER as a team to make this work out... neither one of us want to end this over something that can be fix(which this can be fixed it is just going to take some work on both of our parts)

I completely AGREE with how easily people just go get a divorce. It should NOT be so easy to obtain. I believe that once I am married, that's it. It is ONLY them, nobody else. To death do we part... I would never cheat either, I would never let it go that far. I really appreciate your feed back smoothy. I would like you to know that we also aren't planning on getting married until ALL of our issues are solved. We are only doing this ONCE. Marriage is not a game, it is serious, I just wish more people shared this point of view.
    GeorgeMcCasland Posts: 42, Reputation: -5
    -

Mar 20, 2009, 09:30 PM
    First off, you are only just reaching full maturity (age 24), whereas he reached it six years ago. He's entering into his time where his physical reaction to stress becomes much more evident.

Managing Your Man’s Stress

He's like due for a complete physical, including stress and depression screen.

The Stages of a Man’s Healthcare Needs “Routine Screening” needs based upon age

Though you're not married, these books will be of help:

Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands

The Proper Care and Feeding of Marriage

Woman Power: Transform Your Man, Your Marriage, Your Life
    sweetnpetite Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2009, 04:50 AM

Thank you I will definitely check these books out.
    GeorgeMcCasland Posts: 42, Reputation: -5
    -

Mar 21, 2009, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetnpetite View Post
    Thank you I will definitely check these books out.
    It's an honor to serve

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

I want more sex from my boyfriend! What should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 yrs. We are each others first most serious significant others. Everyone thinks that we are the perfect couple. We are deeply in love with each other. We do fight, but we always have a good time together out with our friends and are very romantic together...

My boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I was wondering if anybody could help explain what I can do about my boyfriend. He is the most gorgeous, smartest, lovable man in the world. But he is so stubborn at times I could just scream! Let me give you a little bit of history. We have been together for about two and a half years. The day...

Ex Boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so Im emotionally distreesed about my ex we had gone out for a year it was rather rocky towards the end. Well I told him that Im moving to Big Bear and all of the sudden a week later he has a new girlfriend I don't understand. He said that I brought this upon myself because I told him that I...

View more questions Search