Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2009, 12:43 AM
    It's nothing really hard or major and certainly wouldn't involve anymore than the time that you're already spending on this site, but that's okay...

Might have been a way to see the possibilities that there could be...

It was an opportunity for you...

I just thought that I would try...

In addition to the above, it would have been free and easy help for you!

Anyway, thanks for mentioning the piano piece that you're working on, "River Flows in You". Just hearing it really made my evening!

Researching about it was an opportunity of which I took advantage of to do in order to help you...

Again, it was an opportunity...

When opportunities come for good things that might help us, if possible, it's best to take advantage of them because we never know when similar opportunities might ever come our way again.

If you had not mentioned the piece, then it's likely that I would never have found out about it, and for that, I thank you!

I wish and hope only the best for you!

Thanks!
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shank90 View Post
    thanks that was nice im just still wondering if that one person is out there ( or as Wondergirl would say any froggetts )
    Don't worry shank09 there is someone for all of us so you will find someone you seem sweet so don't give up someone will come along when you least expect it :p question do you have any close friends
    shank90 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll22 View Post
    Don't worry shank09 their is someone for all of us so you will find someone you seem sweet so don't give up someone will come along when you least expect it :p question do you have any close friends
    Yes my brother from another mother ha ha no he's not really my brother but he has been there for me since we were 7
    shank90 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    It's nothing really hard or major and certainly wouldn't involve anymore than the time that you're already spending on this site, but that's okay...

Might have been a way to see the possibilities that there could be...

It was an opportunity for you...

I just thought that I would try...

In addition to the above, it would have been free and easy help for you!

Anyway, thanks for mentioning the piano piece that you're working on, "River Flows in You". Just hearing it really made my evening!

Researching about it was an opportunity of which I took advantage of to do in order to help you...

Again, it was an opportunity...

When opportunities come for good things that might help us, if possible, it's best to take advantage of them because we never know when similar opportunities might ever come our way again.

If you had not mentioned the piece, then it's likely that I would never have found out about it, and for that, I thank you!

I wish and hope only the best for you!

Thanks!
    Thank you a lot you have put me in a more stable frame of mind and I am feeling a lot better I can't really tell you what I mean its really hard to sum it up all I can seem to say is thanks a million
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 08:52 AM

Am glad your feeling better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Feel Worthless [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me this is my last hope for someone to help me. Im 13 and well I'm having a few problems at the moment. I've had some school issues but its an illness why I can't go and now I'm being home-schooled. Since I've been having the problems my mom and everything else around me has been...

I feel worthless and unwanted [ 8 Answers ]

I am 33 years old a mother of 3 for the past year I have been going through a lot and I feel worthless and unwanted I have bad mood swings all my bones in my body ache all the time I have lost all my sexual desires. My life I feel is over I make everyday miserable for everyone in it I don't mean to...

Am I really worthless and selfish? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old girl and I could really use some help... I do not know what to do anymore. I'm always getting yelled at by both of my parents for being "worthless" and "selfish". This is constantly... like every day. For example, my mom went out of town last week to visit her parents. It...

Am I Worthless? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know how to start this at all... I'm a 16 year old girl who is a semi perfectionist. I get high marks ranging around high 80's to middle 90's. I am also a great pianist (at least that's what my teacher says). People tell me that I'm smart and that I am nice... but... I look in the...

Feeling worthless [ 7 Answers ]

I lived with a woman for 3 years, had a son with her. Now I live by myself after having a family for 3 years. I felt as if she mentally abused me with her insults, which are making me feel worthless. I have 2 conflicting dilemmas here. 1. I want to go back with her since I still love her....

View more questions Search